I just started a new job and am currently stocking new tools on my truck. I need to get a micron guage, meggar, extra meter and extra digital thermometer. So I have been watching field piece for a while now and I have been wanting to get a FP meter but now I'm wondering if the big package deal they have is something to look into. So I'm looking for feed back on what you all think of it.

One of my service techs bought a lot of Fieldpeice equipment several years ago, then another and so on.

All that stuff is gone and everyone is back into Fluke, way too many reliability issues with the FP.

I prefer FP over some lesser brands like UEI but I have had some issues with reliability. Starting out, FP will get the job done until your making enough money to outfit with Fluke.

Does Fluke make a digital Temp. checker with the clamp on attachment? I could not find anything on there site it's kind of hard to figure out, I would like to find a direct link to a Fluke clamp on temp. checker meter.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Fieldcrap, meh, I prefrere dedicated instruments.

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    Does Fluke make a digital Temp. checker with the clamp on attachment? I could not find anything on there site it's kind of hard to figure out, I would like to find a direct link to a Fluke clamp on temp. checker meter.
    Fluke 80PK-8 pipe clamp thermocouple
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.