Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    You guys care about the weirdest things.....I don't care who markets to who as long as the product is decent and the price is right. Do we need to segregate shopping malls again? Maybe have gay and straight bathrooms...gay and straight city busses?

I dunno about you but when the work week is done I don't want to worry about this crap....where I am from we care about our clothes but not to the point of crying if a gay person was in the store too...grow up.

For the second time Glenn...why is it always you bringing up the gay stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    You guys care about the weirdest things.....I don't care who markets to who as long as the product is decent and the price is right. Do we need to segregate shopping malls again? Maybe have gay and straight bathrooms...gay and straight city busses?

I dunno about you but when the work week is done I don't want to worry about this crap....where I am from we care about our clothes but not to the point of crying if a gay person was in the store too...grow up.

For the second time Glenn...why is it always you bringing up the gay stuff?
    We have every right to make a determination as to what social influences we care to support or not to support. It is the homosexual aggressions that is creating the issues, not those of us who have no interest in flaunting diverse lifestyles.

Likewise, what is it to you if others want to oppose certain social aspects?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I absolutely agree. Any business is being neglegent if it does not target potential customers, as long as targeting one type of customer is not going to diminish their support by other customer target groups.

As an example, I can use Abercrombie & Fitch for a personal example. I used to buy my more formal and conservative cloting from A&F. Over the past two decades, A&F decided to market heavily to a more youthful market. I don't shop there any longer because the youth market is evidently more profitable to A&F then my market is. The same will determine whether those who are going after homosexual dollars do better off with that target or not.

My guess is that while most of the market will not be homosexuals, that targeting homosexuals will just not make any difference to enough consumers who are not homosexual for them not to continue to shop at stores catering to homosexuals.
    Well robo of course what you say about the companies' reasoning is correct,even though I disagree with their conclusion. However in principle I don't spend my money at a store which will use part of the profits of that sell not just for the benefit the shareholders and employees but to give to gay organizations to promote a agenda which I am opposed to. It's not like there are not dozens of other retail stores to shop at which carry similar products at similar prices.

You know like Lowe's, Sears, Kmart, etc., etc. Also if enough folks feel the same way then they will have less and less money to give to the gay agenda. Home Depot while still giving money for the gay cause has stopped the open support of gay parades and events. Maybe they will get the big message and reevaluate their pro gay anti family agenda. I think we are in agreement here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Gays have money and like nice things , lesbians have cats and from what ive seen of my customers live in filth.
    Gay men , have great taste and are easy to get along with, lesbians have pp envy imo.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well robo of course what you say about the companies' reasoning is correct,even though I disagree with their conclusion. However in principle I don't spend my money at a store which will use part of the profits of that sell not just for the benefit the shareholders and employees but to give to gay organizations to promote a agenda which I am opposed to. It's not like there are not dozens of other retail stores to shop at which carry similar products at similar prices.

You know like Lowe's, Sears, Kmart, etc., etc. Also if enough folks feel the same way then they will have less and less money to give to the gay agenda. Home Depot while still giving money for the gay cause has stopped the open support of gay parades and events. Maybe they will get the big message and reevaluate their pro gay anti family agenda. I think we are in agreement here. Thank you, thank you very much
    We are stating the same thing.

I bet the gays just love Dave Lennox......

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Well perhaps you can tell us your thoughts on him there corny? Most of us think of him as the founder of Lennox. What do you know that the rest of us don't, inquiring minds want to know. Perhaps you found out something on your last gay cruse there. Just kidding corny. Would like to know what the deal with Lennos is though. Tank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    OMG! If we start analyzing our industry icons, we just might find out we are really in some sort of homosexual nightmare of an industry.

With Willis out of the closet, Dave definitely looking like he was in their with Willis, Lennox's pastel pantied actors in their commercials, Bryantman for crying out loud and being Rheemed....HVAC might as well stand for Homosexual's Ventilating and Air Conditioning!

Daves mustache makes him look like one of the ymca guys. He is the farmer with his overalls

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345