everything worked well since this morning. For some reason, I turn off the AIR conditioner power in switchboard,then turn on the thermostat let normal air blow and clean duct. after that,turn off the thermostat. But this afternoon, I turn on the power back and turn on thermostat @ cool, my baby lennox hs29-018-1p cant start, no cold air at all. just the air form basement. must be something wrong. Any one can help me will be very appreciated.

[Edited by yunboo on 07-15-2006 at 09:27 PM]

You do mean switch board ?
    If you try to fail, and succeed.
    Which have you done ?

shwan5000 should be able to help, he got his r22 system to run 450 head, 250 suction

what the heck r u talking about

Originally posted by yunboo
    everything worked well since this morning. For some reason, I turn off the AIR conditioner power in switchboard,then turn on the thermostat let normal air blow and clean duct. after that,turn off the thermostat. But this afternoon, I turn on the power back and turn on thermostat @ cool, my baby lennox hs29-018-1p cant start, no cold air at all. just the air form basement. must be something wrong. Any one can help me will be very appreciated.

[Edited by yunboo on 07-15-2006 at 09:27 PM]
    Yunboo,

Sorry this is not a DIY site. The best help that we can offer you is to call a qualified HVAC contractor in your area and have your system diagnosed by a service tech.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. Please do not ask for step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own HVAC equipment, that is our job and our livelihood. We are generous, but not to a fault.

Forum Rules