Thread: Voter ID Issue

Voter ID Issue

Assume we stop 1000 people at random and see if they have a photo ID on them. How many of those 1000 people do you think would not have one?

Five, eight, ten at the most. Perhaps it would be difficult to find one or two out of the 1000.

Now assume that we find five or six out of the 1000. Now who do you think they would turn out to be?

Felons on the run who don't want to carry an ID? Homeless who have no address or ID or anthing else? Or, perhaps illegals who would have no right to vote in the first place?

Even the poor on food stamps most likely have some photo ID or how did they apply for the food stamps in the first place?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

I don't carry an ID unless I'm driving. Wallets hurt my butt!

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post

Take all that cash out of your wallet and it will not hurt so much. The ID by itself is thin.

You are exactly right Sir Hugh of B.

I think for the most part, people without ID are people on the fringe of society.There are exceptions to every rule of course (such as wallets hurting your butt).

Usually fringe people are liberals and like to vote for whoever gives them the most hand outs...which would be the democratic party.

Democrats/liberals get upset at the notion of showing ID in order to cast a vote because this would effect millions of fringe voters they cater to and their ballots would plummet drastically.

It would be like pulling the proverbial rug out from underneath the democratic party.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You are exactly right Sir Hugh of B.

I think for the most part, people without ID are people on the fringe of society.There are exceptions to every rule of course (such as wallets hurting your butt).

Usually fringe people are liberals and like to vote for whoever gives them the most hand outs...which would be the democratic party.

Democrats/liberals get upset at the notion of showing ID in order to cast a vote because this would effect millions of fringe voters they cater to and their ballots would plummet drastically.

It would be like pulling the proverbial rug out from underneath the democratic party.
    Yup, and it is for the same reasons that the democrats and liberals refuse to protect our borders from illegals. Those illegals are potential voters for their side....the side of the free social welfare handouts.

It is about time those running for office on the republican side start pointing this out in their election speeches and TV ads.

Those in offices of power who refuse to defend our international boarders are actually guilty of treason. They should not only be removed from office but should be tried in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Yup, and it is for the same reasons that the democrats and liberals refuse to protect our borders from illegals. Those illegals are potential voters for their side....the side of the free social welfare handouts.

It is about time those running for office on the republican side start pointing this out in their election speeches and TV ads.

Those in offices of power who refuse to defend our international boarders are actually guilty of treason. They should not only be removed from office but should be tried in a court of law.
    Seems like our last president didn't care about protecting our southern border. Was he a democrat?

Who would want to stop a steady stream of cheap labor? Certainly not the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    You do have one, though.

I am blaming BOTH parties. These border issues, need to be addressed and that WILL help the overall state of the country.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Can't afford to get a voter ID? Fine, then you also don't get your food stamps, welfare checks, driver's license, credit card, free public schools, medicare, unemployment check, or any other gov't entitlements you are presently enjoying thanks to all of us who DO have an ID. If it wasn't for vote fraud, this might be a whole different and better country than it is at the present time.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography