Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    We aren't doing near as bad as many of you. Humidity is down today, dewpoint only 64 vs yesterday's sauna of 76 dewpoint.

91 out, the old King is maintaining a very comfy 71 in, 70 at the stat

Looks like I'm picking up quite a bit of attic heat in the return duct. Sealed good but that horribly hot attic heat penetrates that R4.2 flex easily. Good 20 drop though!

Purrin' like a kitten at 70db! Scroll in a metal box, slow speed motor

If the car out front is any indication of the attic, it's toasty

The Amprobe agrees but it's a dry heat, look at that 4% RH!

Normally I close the slider's blinds on a hot day but the big lummox was enjoying the sun so I left it open

You have it made

BQK GA 99 F / Heat Index 102F Clear 4:44 PM EDT

spent four hours on a rooftop doing start ups on about 28 units. i was punchy toward the end. 99 on that roof and it's gonna be hotter in a few days.

Hmm Wasn't there talk of

Global cooling about 20 years ago? I dont handle the humidity as well as I used to.

Ahh its perfect outside nice and humid and hot

If I never saw winter or cold weather agian it would be great

Althought with this humidty it does make the greens slow although

Went on a leaker call yesterday and...

it was 105 outside and humid enough that my clothes were wet before I got out of the car when I pulled up. I spent a good little while checking the system as some newbie had been there 2 months ago and did a gass and go job.

Out in the middle of nowhere, no trees for shade and condenser was up against the house and next to a deck...white house and felt like a microwave. We've all been there and after a short while I felt like my brain was boiling! I'm thinkin I'm too old for this crap!

On the upside of things I got told that this newbie is the only one doing hvac over there and that it is wide open; problem is it's 30mi. one way and in another state. I'm not sure how my tax liability would fall because of crossing state lines, will I have to pay income tax in both states or just mine...this is just one issue I will have to have answered first.

Everyone drink lots of water, take breaks if you need them, stay safe in the heat especially if your out by yourself and make hay while the sun still shines - then go home and hug your kids. I spent a couple hours in the pool with the grand kid last night and we had a blast, made me remember all they want is some love and attention from us. Even though it's our busy time...take some time and spend it with the family.

CW.

P.S.

Sorry if this seems rambling...I was up early with acid reflux(DON'T YOU HATE THAT?)and am half tired still.

"I don't care what you could get it off the net for, they wont warranty it and neither will I"!

And if you don't like my "flat rate up front pricing" try and negotiate the price on that big mac you just bought pricing is exactly the same method!

It's been in the hundreds for a week around here. Very un typical for this area. We get a few days here and there in August that are over 100, but a straight week with more to come is odd. Thankfully the humidity is only around 30-40% though.
    "If you call that hard work, a koalas life would look heroic."

Its almost too hot to breathe here. Also I think milk was the wrong choice to take to work to drink.

It's so hot, Loonie's cat has wire's coming out of him for life support!

Originally posted by outside rep
    Ahh its perfect outside nice and humid and hot

If I never saw winter or cold weather agian it would be great

Althought with this humidty it does make the greens slow although
    I swear oner day I'm going to get a hold of you and put your putter where the sun don't shine.
    Shiat rep is that ALL you care about dang I gotta turn into a sales man
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Last week here out in the country it was so hot that the corn in the field started popping. The cows thought it was snow and headed for the barn.

It was so hot yesterday the sunflowers turned away from the sun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast