Hmmmm Israel/Iran/Iraq/Lebanon

CAN YOU SAY $4.00 PER GALLON GASOLINE?

My prediction (I do not claim to be an Economist just play one on TV) is the economy is about to take a dump. Oil touches everything period. Period. Period.

I see no solution either. Ethanol is NOT the panceia either because we can not grow enough crops to fuel our dependcy on oil!! And in my un-learned position it takes more to produce it than we gain. Yet alone taking food out of peoples mouths in starving countries like ours. Yes people are starving here too.

Then I wonder....hmmmmm it is hotter and drier in Ga. (except for humidity) than I can remember. Looking at news cast similiar in 1/2 or more of USA. Maybe global warming is true. If so vicious cylcle....fossil fuels/cool houses (me too and I am not going to turn off A/C as long as I can afford to run it)...more electricity more fossil fuel more global warming.

Think I will ramp down the a/c turn on the TV and say to HECK with it all.

$6 per gallon by christmas
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

You think that a couple bucks more a gallon is going to buy gas after the dust settles?

Best of luck.