Hello, This is the first time I have posted a question on any webpage so I will try to include all the info I have. I installed a UGPL 2-stage 100,000 Furnace , the coil is a RCSA-048 and the Condenser is a UAND-048. Against my better judgement we installed this in a house that had foam insulation blow on the roof and all exterior walls. I also installed a Honeywell Vison Pro 8000 with a Humidistat Dial installed on the wall next to the T-stat. The fan motor doesn't kick into high speed, like the ODD is overiding the thermostat and staying at a low CFM. That is the problem that is causing this unit to freeze. The way I have it wired is like this; T-stat: Green to G, Red to R and jumpered to one side of Humidisat, Black to W2, White to W1, Blue to Y2 and jumpered to other side of Humidistat, Yellow to Y and Brown to Common. On the Furnace it is: Green to G, Brown to C and jumpered to one side of 24 VAC outside, White to W1, Black to W2, Red to R, Yellow to Y and jumpered to other side of 24 VAC outside and Blue to ODD. I can take all the wires off and jumper Red, Green and Yellow together with the Blue from ODD and the fan still stays in a low speed, wired like that the fan should go into high speed no matter what, according to the guy who makes the crap. So I replaced the fan motor and ECM module like he says and no luck. What gets me is that when I started the unit up 2 months ago wired like mentioned earlier it worked with no problems. So that tells me that it is wired right, but I still think that it could be the problem. Did I mention that I replaced both control boards and the thermostat, not my idea but I was fresh out. I have installed maybe 20 of these systems just not with a Humidistat, so anybody installed one of these before that can point me in the right direction? Thanks

Due to Site Rules we are not allowed to discuss "step by step" or "technical issues" in this area.

If you are a professional in the HVAC/R Field, please register as a Professional Member.
    Provide some general information in your profile. This way we can discuss this matter in the Pro-Forums.