Thread: Heil help

Question Heil help

I need access to website with warranty info on a Heil Split system A/C with a Model # NAC042GKC3 ( 3.5 ton ) serial E053726574 ( mfg 27 week of 2005) with a seprate coil EL042F19A1 and its 24,000 BTU sister with same nature model number.
    Is there an independent website with this type info? Heil website seems to provide info on recent years only and mentions something like Heil entry level builder grade product have no warranties . Can this be true?
    I am retired in Atlanta, Ga area where most residental home builders (including mine) are out of business due to financial crisis caused by AIG CDS which also has zero warranty !!
    Thanks for any guidance
    Walter the Whale

original factory warranty was five years for all parts from the date of installation,(providing proof) or five years from the production date, if proof of installation isnt available,
    The 2008 NATE TOP TECH!!!!!

Heil Help bad news

Thanks for info but seems 5 years is long past--I was hoping it was a 7 year warranty .
    Seems I have internal coil leaks and have been given a hefty repair estimate ---I will now turn to a Repair of Replace thread for guidance.
    Travel Safe
    Walter the Whale