Mcquay micrtech II default settings

I have a customer that has a AGZ065 air cooled chiller with the microtech II controller....... they are in an area that is prone to power losses. The machine enable command is defaulted to the off position. I have read the IOM but cannot find directions on changing the default from off to on.

The machine is a stand alone......does not have any external input for enabling the machine.

Thanks

set mode to switches and remove jumper on terminals of start stop,and put switch in place of jumper

mistake,set mode to cool and control mode to switches

Quote Originally Posted by mid carolina View Post
    I have a customer that has a AGZ065 air cooled chiller with the microtech II controller....... they are in an area that is prone to power losses. The machine enable command is defaulted to the off position. I have read the IOM but cannot find directions on changing the default from off to on.

The machine is a stand alone......does not have any external input for enabling the machine.

Thanks
    Sould at least have inputs from the pump auxilliary.

I hope there is a flow switch.And not useing a safty device as a operateing control.

New query:

1) I wanted to know why VFD chiller performance curves start sloping downwards below 50 percent load? It follow the power = speed ^ 3 law then why is it sloping downwards after 30 percent load?

Quote Originally Posted by margitbarot3689 View Post
    New query:

1) I wanted to know why VFD chiller performance curves start sloping downwards below 50 percent load? It follow the power = speed ^ 3 law then why is it sloping downwards after 30 percent load?
    what does this have to do with a microtech II controller?

Nothing. I am new and I did not know where to post my query. It would be great if someone could answer my question though.