Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: racist? maybe

Originally posted by James 3528
    France thinks Israel is being too harsh.

France, the country that just let young Muslims just about burn it down and when it was over, prosecuted their own police officers.
    I wonder how France (or any other country that feels Israel is being to harsh) would feel if a couple of their citizens where kidnapped and then the kidnappers started firing missles into the countryside.

How many of them would roll over and play dead?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chucko615
    Originally posted by benncool
    The only problem is that Isreal will drag us into it.

Benne, most of the Muslim world believes that the US controls Isreal. So anytime they do something, we pulled the strings.
    [/QUOT

I think its the other way around.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

France cant do much cuz there is too many towell heads there that will burn down their artsy fartsy city.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Originally posted by opsmgr

France, the country that just let young Muslims just about burn it down and when it was over, prosecuted their own police officers.
    I wonder how France (or any other country that feels Israel is being to harsh) would feel if a couple of their citizens where kidnapped and then the kidnappers started firing missles into the countryside.

All the dem/libs would.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by bootlen

All the dem/libs would.
    And i wonder what those dem/libs would do if it was their brother or sister that was kidnapped or their town that was dodging missles

Originally posted by coolwhip
    I would like to see the entire region turned into a sheet of glass.
    Nuke them all , and give us cheap gas

Originally posted by outside rep
    Originally posted by coolwhip
    I would like to see the entire region turned into a sheet of glass.
    Nuke them all , and give us cheap gas
    Are you volunteering to go pump it out? No Worries you will only glow in the dark till you die. It won't be long.

The Dems/Libs would go after the source.

The Reps/Cons would likely attack France or Lithuania looking for WMD.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

The Dems/Libs would give money to the source.

THEY did not kidnap Israels citizens but two soldiers at there own territory, that makes them prisoners of war! fully legal.

But as long as i can remember there is trouble over there, and it won't stop until something very big happens.

I blame three parties; Muslims, Jews, and the west.

Three stubborn parties, who have no respect to the little people who try to survive there.[both sides].

.................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

Originally posted by dutchcool

THEY did not kidnap Israels citizens but two soldiers at there own territory, that makes them prisoners of war! fully legal.

But as long as i can remember there is trouble over there, and it won't stop until something very big happens.

I blame three parties; Muslims, Jews, and the west.

Three stubborn parties, who have no respect to the little people who try to survive there.[both sides].

Hey Einstein, the initial kidnapping of a soldier that sparked all this was on Israeli soil. Even Saudi Arabia criticized the terrorist organization for doing this. All they had to do is give him back, they were given terms. Hardly the little guy fighting for survival. All they do in their schools is teach their children to hate and die. Go back to bed and we will wake you up when we want you to post a picture. You got a problem with the west because of the above, then go find a french HVAC forum to hang out on.

Things arn't always what they seem to be or have been reported to be all media is and has manuliptated the "truth" to suit their needs.

The muslim race/religion preachs "peace" but uses extensive violence to complete/persue their ends.

There will never be peace between Isreal and Palastien ever!
    People can and have been controlled and manulipulated into thinking and acting in a certain way usually to some one elses benifet. been going on for centuries. Many religions have used this method for centuries successfully.

Imagine!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

How many moslem/muslim people are in this country and what are they thinking?Is there no act extreme enough for them to take a stand?

A dozen or so did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast