Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: racist? maybe

If the United States acted more like Isreal, alot of the problems over there would go away.The Afgans would have handed Bin Laden over to us for fear of an all out attack. Pakistans would never let him in their country.

One things for sure....I'll bet Isreal doesn't help "rebuild" the stuff they're destroying. We'll end up shipping $$$ for that. Pi$$es me off just thinking about it.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Let Israel defend and take care of itself

They are a big part of the mid-east problem!

Re: Let Israel defend and take care of itself

Originally posted by rob10
    They are a big part of the mid-east problem!
    Yes, surrounded by the likes of Islamofacist, the same kind that attacked Washington and New York, for 40 years. That might be a problem. Next they won't know how to evacuate a hurricane.

James you are right! i was wrong.

On 25 June there was a [kidnapping[/b] of a Israeli soldier the 19 year old Gilad Shalit, two of his companions where killed.
    The attack was trough a 300 meter long tunnel under the border line.

I am glad that we all know what the solution for this complex ed situation is, witch lasts for more than 35 years, your a Einstein your self as well i might say.
    All the right answers come from you, you should be in politics, what a great relief for the world.

James, just give me one good reason to join a french forum??
    you ar not there, so who is there to annoy

No serious i cant understand them, they speak funnie............. I know, i do also.

.................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

Gotta hand it to you Dutch, you're not as dumb as Rob.

can i post a pic now...please?
    lol˛

if you take the hors for a spin tomorow, drive save!!
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

Originally posted by coolwhip
    Originally posted by NormChris

Islam itself is extreme! Read the Koran, study real history and follow current events and there is no other rational conclusion.

The old testament was extreme as well.
    And how many Jews or Christians are killing others worldwide because there are stories of violent actions in the Hebrew Testament? It is just this kind of red herring nonsense that keeps the focus off of the fact that extremist Muslims are terrorizing people all over the world.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Hey dutch; your area is having a few of its own problems with Muslims, is it not? Wasn't Van Gogh that was executed for making a movie that was critical of Islam in your region of the world? Didn't the cartoons that set off Muslim violence all over the world come from your neck of the woods?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Yes Robo, we ar not living in heaven.
    We got troubles as well, but it is far less then in France.
    The biggest problem there is, from my point of view, the lack of perspective, future.
    Then there is something thats so build in within some regions.
    For the North Africa region that is to shout that it always is somebody else's fould, and that you ar putted down by the others.
    In France there is a large community of North Africans.

The majority of the Muslims in the Netherlands ar from Turkey and Morocco.
    The Turks ar doing well, the majority of the sec-third generation, has jobs, small family´s, nice houses.
    There climbed out of prehistory.

That can´t be said about the Moroccans, only the girls work, woman kept in the house, guys on the streets.

And then we have our own useless Dutch guys

I could be one of them, if i didnt have that warm nest that my parents gave me!!

I am fully aware that problems have hidden causes.
    Sometimes it is easier to shout than to think things over, i am not more or less than a human, mistakes ar also build in.

[Edited by dutchcool on 07-16-2006 at 04:56 AM]

Dutch, What percentage of immigrants are legal? I read that the government is trying to prepare immigrants for citizenship with a social/culture test. Knowing that the culture is quite liberal, if the immigrant finds something offensive to them,ie:gays holding hands, smoking hash, brief nudity in ads, that they MUST ACCEPT this! Not make a stink to change your laws. Any thoughts?
    meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Thanks for asking.
    The test mentioned is a good test to see if the people who arrive here cold make a future.

There is still a lot wrong whit the communication with the other nationalities.
    Hopefully this test changes this.

Maybe our way of live is to tolerant for some, but because thats our way of live we aspect every one to join in.

We would hate to see this way of live taken away from us by others, less tolerant people.

The gay, abortus, soft drugs, subjects ar very liberal over here, and i will invite everyone to come and visit, have a feel this way of living and only then judge it.

If you travel trough Europe i think you will notice we ar not doing to bad over here.

[Edited by dutchcool on 07-16-2006 at 06:15 PM]

We need to come up with a new fuel made from islamic fundamentalists. There seems to be an abundant supply, and it wouldn't be a bad thing if the supply began to dwindle, because they wouldn't need their oil wells any more, and it would be shame to see it go to waste.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123