+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WWJD?

Post Likes

Angry

hey everyone! Iam writing this post because I need everyones advice! So please help me out! ok so heres my gripe! I went to tech school for hvac I got good grades and all that yadda yadda! ok , so I have been working in the field for over a year . I think that iam learning fast and doing a good job! The problem is where i work, My boss doesnt seem like he wants to expand his company we have about 6 service techs and an installer and a helper! Instead of going out in the world and trying to get the company name out there hes playing sports and not even coming to the office while some of us in the co. sit at home and wait for work .And i see other Hvac companies trucks driving around with work! And when we do have work the office screws everyone with calls and doesnt really care about the techs ,just as long as they get home for dinner by 5. Im the lowest man on the tottem pole at the co. and i get paid like crap! I turned in receipts to the boss to get re-inburst and I havent seen a dime for that for about 3 months! Im just tired of it, i want to work for someone who gives a crap about the people that work for them. What is the best thing that i can do to better my experience at work?

Post Likes
    1ST........stop putting money out,next time you are in that position tell them your waiting for the petty cash that you owe me....and listen to their BS response.2ND start looking for a healthier situation you will find just the same routine in other shops so go for the experience.plan on 10 years of grabbing all the knowledge and learning the ROPES(shop crap)and then sell your self to the right owners who appreciates hard work for a good wage.your NET salary is yours to have and use,not to reinvest in a loser shop with an absentee boss tooling around in who knows what...another low class person driving in a hi-class car!
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Post Likes
    I do not know where you live but if you want better wages and someone to stand up for you here is the link http://www.ua.org but be prepared because it will be the best thing that ever happened to you in your carrer.

Post Likes
    thanks for the advice, its just frustraiting to find a job with the right people.

Post Likes
    I would think that finding a job with the right people isn't frustrating. I can't wait until I'm indy. Bring on the risk... The rewards are limitless.
    Luke 6:31

Post Likes
    Check out the book, "A Working Stiff's Manifesto," by Ian Levison. Hilarious and on-target. You'll find you're not alone! Hang in there, good jobs with good people are out there (but there will always be pros and cons at any job)!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in