south carolina

Thread: south carolina

Would anyone happen to know what the union journey workers rate is for an hvac+r tech in south carolina???

Sorry unions are far and few between in this state,you would have to interview and see what you can get in @
    If you are in comm ac or market ref I could probably give you a guess also what type experience you have.The company I work for is looking for someone around columbia area.

[Edited by captinsano on 07-15-2006 at 02:48 PM]

Dont listen to capsitano he is just mislead go to http://www.ua.org and look up the union links their is a local and a main UA training center in your area. The pay is alot higher than what captinsano is making plus your benes are payed no extra cost to you, if it says you make 25.00 hr you make 25.00 hr all the rest is your package. Two pensions a annuity in some locals and your medical ins. payed.

i am a ua member now was just thinking of some day relocating and transferring my book, just wondering what the rate was down there.i will definitely stay union though.

I dont know where you are coming from but if its from up north the scale is lower. I am in florida and our starting scale is 23.75 for A grade and 17.50 for B grade but who gets payed scale if your worth a dam.

whats with the attitude,always one in every bunch you.