The forum is closed I cannot answer the questions there.

Originally posted by roshkb
    Can I get help with training questions ? I need help with basic electricity questions. Thank you.

Can I get help with training questions ? I need help with basic electricity questions. Thank you.

That area was closed from posting long ago. It is there for your reading pleasure and study.

If you have questions you can simply post them. If you want to begin a discussion regarding taking exams, HVAC school or other HVAC related topics all you have to do is start such a post. Do it in the education and training area.

Try this

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

Lots of us can probably help you. Wolfdog is the resident electrical expert, make friends with him. Are you in electrical or HVAC trade school? If so see if you can register as a professional member, thats where you can learn the most. Good luck and welcome to the site.

Originally posted by NormChris

That area was closed from posting long ago. It is there for your reading pleasure and study.

If you have questions you can simply post them. If you want to begin a discussion regarding taking exams, HVAC school or other HVAC related topics all you have to do is start such a post. Do it in the education and training area.

Thank you

I will post them there. I am not looking for shortcuts. I just want to learn how to get the right answers to my questions. I will post them in that forum. It is an HVAC Apprenticeship the basic electricity is the first class. I have a few things that I do not understand about the components and other things.

Ask Away!

But don't just make getting the correct answer your priority. Learn and understand the ideas, concepts and their application to the real world.

One of the most important things an HVAC technician can do for himself is get a very strong foundation in the theory (electrical and thermal) behind what we work on!

A solid knowledge of electrical theory will prove to be one of the most useful and practical things you can do for yourself.

First one.I am having a hard time understanding the capacitor. The journeyman told me it is like a battery it holds the charge after the power is off. The instructor says it is for changing the phases so the motor has more power to start.I don't know witch is right or how it does what it does.

Don't post your questions on this thread. Register as a professional member and then post technical questions in the Technical area and educational questions in the Educational area.

I'm sorry. do I have to pay money to be in the professional one ?

Our records show that you have already registered at this board under the name of roshkb. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here.

It says I am already registered.

I will try again tomorrow. I half to go.