Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Snakes on a Rheem

This lady wanted me to condemn her 32 yr old Rheem because of a snake so the insurance would buy her a new one. Problem was she didn't have the $1500 deductible let alone the money for the service call.

Never seen a capacitor blow out the side. The snake wasn't even touching that part of the capacitor.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

I found a rattlesnake, dead of couse coiled up in Ruud unit once. Something about Rheem/Ruud and snakes.

Maybe they use mouse fur for insulation.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

I told her to get an owl statue and put it near the unit. She said she had a lot of snakes in her yard.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

I've had lizards inside units get across contactors and capacitors. never good for the lizard.
    The freakiest thing is contactors that draw ants by the hundreds and they keep burning up on the contacts until the wreck them.

There's nothing quite like the smell of a contactor covered in burned fire ants. I'll have to dig out my old phone, but I have a set of pictures where you can barely see the contacts because of all the charred ants. It looks like the contactor is covered in shiny red-brown tumors.

just had a service call yesterday for an older lady whose contactor failed because of scorched earwigs. opened the unit and they poured out, frigging gross lil bastards. hope the new contactor w/ the cover will last her longer

frogs, little ones, in my area.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    This lady wanted me to condemn her 32 yr old Rheem because of a snake so the insurance would buy her a new one. Problem was she didn't have the $1500 deductible let alone the money for the service call.

Never seen a capacitor blow out the side. The snake wasn't even touching that part of the capacitor.
    That looks like the fangs were there at one point.

Many insects release a pheromone when injured/killed that alarms the others, IE squish or get stung by an Africanized (killer) honeybee and the rest smell it and attack too, so in this case the first one gets fried and the rest come to attack the "enemy" and get fried too. Stupid but true.
    To get the degree symbol on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

There is no "E" in either BluVac or Blu-ray Disc.

If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the widescreen.org podcast.

we have mice here in md. about once evry 1-2 weeks you'll open the panel and fur would fall out and all you have is a burnt up mouse. i grab em with the needle nose and see how far i can throw them

I had a snake in the HX of a 90% furnace ... crisp golden brown.

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    I had a snake in the HX of a 90% furnace ... crisp golden brown.
    How'd it taste?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast