Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Ya know why all of the leftists are so ticked off?

They can't recall!

Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Let me get this straight; you are criticizing someone for giving rational and correct reasons for what happened because others you don't like came to the same rational conclusions? It doesn't matter that it is correct, you can't accept it because you don't like it? Is that what I'm reading? It sure looks like that's what I'm reading.....yes, that is what I am reading.... and it sounds like pure posted by a real ....
    Let me set you straight. The reasons given by the rw apologists here are neither rational or correct. The blame the victim attitude of the right sounds to me like the BS it is. Just wanted to clear that up.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Partisan drivel

You just shot a hole in your own argument. As netsalt stated the Community REinvestment Act applied only to the U.S. Something else was going on and that something else was private lenders jumping into the subprime market along with the securities packagers looking for easy profits.

Here is another example of the Fox effect, woefully uninformed viewers.
    Oh you again. The embodyment of liberal special education. The personification of whats wrong with America. The Jerry's kid of the progressive agenda.

Didn't get enough of your ass handed back to you last time ?

Is it my fault you two possess the cumalative frontal lobe capacity of a syphilitic chimpanzee ? In the tertiary stages of course...

Look it up.

Is it my fault the public school system didnt equip you with the inteligence to form a objective opinion let alone the ability to draw parallels to further understand complicated issues. ?

Feel free to argue the points I made instead of just typing out the typical Daily Kos response

How about that Scott Walker ? Great man isn't he. I like to think hes sitting back giving the leftist activist that invaded his state and the average liberal the finger with a big smile on his face.

Bet Walker winning....again made your day.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Let me set you straight. The reasons given by the rw apologists here are neither rational or correct. The blame the victim attitude of the right sounds to me like the BS it is. Just wanted to clear that up.
    I didn't see anyone here blame the people that took out the loans...did you spill some kool aid on your glasses?

But now that you mention it, yes they are also to blame to a point. Why would any honest American take out a loan they knew they couldn't afford in the beginning????

I believe somebody else on here said it best, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do something. Kind of like drinking the kool aid....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

The U.S. is a Constitutional Republic as well as a Democrat Republic, meaning that our government should be bound by the Constitution. East Germany was a Democrat Republic as well as Communist. So saying only that the U.S. is a Democrat Republic sounds like you are trying to associate the U.S. with Communism.

Geeee, why not call me a fascist, or liberal, anything to duck the point that regardless of E. Germany we are a Democratic/Republic. and the only time the Constitution seriously comes into play is when the legislation makes it to the Supreme Court.
    What you sound like is somebody that likes to throw negative associations in a feeble attempt to create some level of guilt by association. Weak argument.
    Tracers work both ways.

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;13387501]
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Lenny Bruce was a comedian. I agree that the parameters of comedy need to be completely different then the parameters of any conversations outside of comedy. Your comparisons are not even in the same universe.

If you have only read one of Napolean Hill's books, and you were not impressed, you really need to read more of his works. Napolean Hill is literally the primary source of inspiration for every motivational speaker today, even if they do screw up what Napolean Hill taught.
    Lenny Bruce was a social/political satirist. If you had bothered to read more carefully you'd see I was not comparing their writing, only for me who was more memorable. Simple.
    I don't listen to any motivational speakers. In my view, like the I Ching, "Outside influences cause little permanent change."
    A pig returns to his slop and a dog to his vomit.
    I won't bother with Hill's books as I have my own reading to do. Mostly works by Edward Abbey. It's like comparing Abbey's road trip to Hill's head trip. But hey, there's something for everyone.
    Tracers work both ways.

Polls are nothing more than a joke anymore for the most part. I think people like playing with the pollsters. I know I do.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by DesMech View Post
    Got me, polls show the majority in this state still favor BO. How someone can vote for someone as far right as Scott Walker and then turn around and vote for Obama is beyond me.
    Almost 1/4 of exit polling said they didn't believe in recalls except for serious stuff. Maybe high treason. Kinda like "we elected him, let him finish."
    Seemed also Wisconsin didn't care much for outside money controlling their election.
    Teacher unions often aren't all that popular with teachers, just tolerated. A lot is not being able to get rid of a teacher that sucks.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    You failed....in clearing anything up. Government in our business is bad....the end.

Geeee, why not call me a fascist, or liberal, anything to duck the point that regardless of E. Germany we are a Democratic/Republic. and the only time the Constitution seriously comes into play is when the legislation makes it to the Supreme Court.
    What you sound like is somebody that likes to throw negative associations in a feeble attempt to create some level of guilt by association. Weak argument.
    OK; you are a fascist liberal....happy?

[QUOTE=hvacker;13393051]

Lenny Bruce was a social/political satirist. If you had bothered to read more carefully you'd see I was not comparing their writing, only for me who was more memorable. Simple.
    I don't listen to any motivational speakers. In my view, like the I Ching, "Outside influences cause little permanent change."
    A pig returns to his slop and a dog to his vomit.
    I won't bother with Hill's books as I have my own reading to do. Mostly works by Edward Abbey. It's like comparing Abbey's road trip to Hill's head trip. But hey, there's something for everyone.
    In other words, Lenny Bruce was a comedian...just like I stated. You seem to have a penchant for wanting to make comments on things you either don't understand or admit you don't listen to. Must be nice to just know it all naturally....

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;13393611]
    In other words, Lenny Bruce was a comedian...just like I stated. You seem to have a penchant for wanting to make comments on things you either don't understand or admit you don't listen to. Must be nice to just know it all naturally....
    Too bad, you can't hang.
    Tracers work both ways.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast