Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Play ball? You mean steal the election with $60 million dollars of negative attack ads that glorified the closing of public schools to create corporate schools? Attacked teachers and unions and FORGOT who caused the economic crisis? And blatant theft of money meant for homeowners affected by the shady mortgage practices?

Yeah, he's still a ****ing fascist.
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Music Seeker View Post
    Play ball? You mean steal the election with $60 million dollars of negative attack ads that glorified the closing of public schools to create corporate schools? Attacked teachers and unions and FORGOT who caused the economic crisis? And blatant theft of money meant for homeowners affected by the shady mortgage practices?

Yeah, he's still a ****ing fascist.
    Apparently you are a good student and have learn well from your Marxist teachers. Got that proletariat vocabulary down good, keep it up. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

How can you believe such revisionist history that the CEOs bankrupted the corporations because of greedy teachers?!
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hvac71 View Post
    The dem got the senate back though.this should get intersting....

http://www.gazettextra.com/weblogs/l...-state-senate/
    The legislature is out for the rest of the year so in reality it's meaningless. A margin of 800 votes is almost to close to count. Too bad he don't do the Democrat thing and ask for a recount.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

**** Scott Walker. He's a fascist ***** who has no problem selling out public services to the lowest bidder, and taking the tax savings and giving it as "backrub" to the Koch Bros., and by "backrub," I mean "handjob"
    Wow!! Where are the mods! Not hard to see where you're coming from!!! Nothing like a sore loser and you're not even from Wisconsin!!!
    Last edited by k-fridge; 06-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

**** Scott Walker. He's a fascist ***** who has no problem selling out public services to the lowest bidder, and taking the tax savings and giving it as "backrub" to the Koch Bros., and by "backrub," I mean "handjob"
    This is a family friendly forum. You should know better.

Post reported.
    Last edited by k-fridge; 06-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I somehow expect people to vote their self interests so for working Wisconsin to vote Walker is kinda puzzling.
    The question if capital should be in government control or in the hands of individuals are both dark horses. Neither works for long. America experienced run away capitalism during the industrial revolution until they destroyed the economy in the late twenties. China and the former USSR also developed a hobbled economy.
    Would your America be a capitalist dominated economy? Be careful what you wish for. Too much money causes people to loose their humanity.
    Government should never have the power to determine how collected tax money is doled out. Politicians are really generous when it comes to money that is not coming out of their own pockets as long as spending that money benefits them. That is exactly why government has no right to be making decisions about spending "OUR" money other then on what is neccesary for our collective security.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Posts edited. Any more language like that and someone's forum membership will get a recall.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    This is a family friendly forum. You should know better.

Post reported.
    Profanity is a sign of inadequate vocabulary or unsound judgment — or both.

Mark Twain once observed that “the difference between the right word and the almost-right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.” It is never appropriate to use profanity, especially among people you do not know well. Instead, build your vocabulary by reading and studying so that you can express yourself simply and eloquently. When you expand the number of words you know, you also expand your mind, because understanding the words and their meanings necessitates understanding the concepts behind them. Make sure you allow time each day for study and reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Government should never have the power to determine how collected tax money is doled out. Politicians are really generous when it comes to money that is not coming out of their own pockets as long as spending that money benefits them. That is exactly why government has no right to be making decisions about spending "OUR" money other then on what is neccesary for our collective security.
    Right or wrong, good or bad our government excerizes their powers as they see fit. Being a Democratic Republic it's a proxy system anyway and that's what we've got.
    Things get fuzzy when speaking of rights. The Gov givith and the Gov taketh away.
    Now who should decide how to spend tax money. If you say the people nothing would get done because no one would agree. Riots in the street.
    Tracers work both ways.

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;13387201[COLOR=#333333]Profanity is a sign of inadequate vocabulary or unsound judgment — or both.[/COLOR]

Then there is Lenny Bruce's book How To Talk Dirty And Influence People.
    It's been awhile. Probably a seller as no one used profanity at the time. They just thought dirty.
    Just thinking certain words can be stategic in an argument. But like Fridge said, keep it made for TV.
    Point being I remember Bruce's book and I read one of Hill's books but I don't remember it.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Right or wrong, good or bad our government excerizes their powers as they see fit. Being a Democratic Republic it's a proxy system anyway and that's what we've got.
    Things get fuzzy when speaking of rights. The Gov givith and the Gov taketh away.
    Now who should decide how to spend tax money. If you say the people nothing would get done because no one would agree. Riots in the street.
    The U.S. is a Constitutional Republic as well as a Democrat Republic, meaning that our government should be bound by the Constitution. East Germany was a Democrat Republic as well as Communist. So saying only that the U.S. is a Democrat Republic sounds like you are trying to associate the U.S. with Communism.

[QUOTE=hvacker;13387431]
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq;13387201[COLOR=#333333
    Profanity is a sign of inadequate vocabulary or unsound judgment — or both.[/COLOR]

Then there is Lenny Bruce's book How To Talk Dirty And Influence People.
    It's been awhile. Probably a seller as no one used profanity at the time. They just thought dirty.
    Just thinking certain words can be stategic in an argument. But like Fridge said, keep it made for TV.
    Point being I remember Bruce's book and I read one of Hill's books but I don't remember it.
    Lenny Bruce was a comedian. I agree that the parameters of comedy need to be completely different then the parameters of any conversations outside of comedy. Your comparisons are not even in the same universe.

If you have only read one of Napolean Hill's books, and you were not impressed, you really need to read more of his works. Napolean Hill is literally the primary source of inspiration for every motivational speaker today, even if they do screw up what Napolean Hill taught.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast