Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    If ya want a laugh turn on to the msnbc station on THE ED Show and watch the drivel comming out of their mouths why Walker won.

Its funny how the Dumb A$$ liberals talk Fox is so slanted ....... what a joke.

I'm guessing they can't even watch any of those NBC staions without going to the fridge and getting the koolaide out their drinking

OH look now that got His Royal Highness The Hon Rev Jesse Jackson on giving their opinion .... ya you want to talk racist ....... Jackson , Al Sharpton, and obama are bigger racist then anyone
    I fixed it for you.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMech View Post
    Got me, polls show the majority in this state still favor BO. How someone can vote for someone as far right as Scott Walker and then turn around and vote for Obama is beyond me.
    Im not putting to much hope in the polls since they also said the race was at 50/50. And good point on voting him in the first time

Cool

There is nothing honorable nor reverend about Jesse Jackson. He is a terrorist and a parasite as are AL Sharpton, Calypso Louie and those of similar ilk.

Dittos Commtech77

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinapp View Post
    Im not putting to much hope in the polls since they also said the race was at 50/50. And good point on voting him in the first time
    Yea, I'll drink to that.

What am I missing?? Could someone please interpret for me!! The media is reporting that Governor Walker "survived" the recall effort. Wouldn't the correct word be "stomped"? They're reporting that he "gets" to finish his term as Governor. Why not report the truth and say he not only gets to "finish" his term but probably will be Governor a number more terms unless he runs for President? They say he's taking money from "the people" or something like that. Now how is saving the taxpayers money "taking money from the people"? They say he's catering to the "rich". How can saving the taxpayers money be "catering to the rich" when they report that the rich pay very little taxes??????? Maybe someone could enlighten me.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    What am I missing?? Could someone please interpret for me!! The media is reporting that Governor Walker "survived" the recall effort. Wouldn't the correct word be "stomped"? They're reporting that he "gets" to finish his term as Governor. Why not report the truth and say he not only gets to "finish" his term but probably will be Governor a number more terms unless he runs for President? They say he's taking money from "the people" or something like that. Now how is saving the taxpayers money "taking money from the people"? They say he's catering to the "rich". How can saving the taxpayers money be "catering to the rich" when they report that the rich pay very little taxes??????? Maybe someone could enlighten me.
    Cavuto said it right...that Barrett got a good old-fashioned ass whoopin'.

Congats to the victor. Now lets see if he can carry the state senate with his agenda - doubtful because the wise Wisconsinites switched the tables - balance in all things is good.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

With the Walker win, we all win...except for those who were getting the government to steal for them that is.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well I guess It might have something to do with the fact that he is an American, crook or not and not a Marxist. Unfortunately I classify most Democratic politicians in that category nowadays, didn't used to be that way. FDR was the beginning, picked up big time with LBJ and the "Great Society", then Carter and now Obama is the icing on the cake so to speak. Commie all the way. To me those are just the facts. Sorry about that and sorry for America. Thank you, thank you very much

I somehow expect people to vote their self interests so for working Wisconsin to vote Walker is kinda puzzling.
    The question if capital should be in government control or in the hands of individuals are both dark horses. Neither works for long. America experienced run away capitalism during the industrial revolution until they destroyed the economy in the late twenties. China and the former USSR also developed a hobbled economy.
    Would your America be a capitalist dominated economy? Be careful what you wish for. Too much money causes people to loose their humanity.
    Tracers work both ways.

The dem got the senate back though.this should get intersting....

http://www.gazettextra.com/weblogs/l...-state-senate/

**** Scott Walker. He's a fascist ***** who has no problem selling out public services to the lowest bidder, and taking the tax savings and giving it as "backrub" to the Koch Bros., and by "backrub," I mean "handjob"

Let's watch the language please

K
    Last edited by k-fridge; 06-06-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Remove language
    "It's not an OLD unit, it's a testament to old school manufacturing of quality over quantity." http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...608_092209.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Music Seeker View Post
    **** Scott Walker. He's a fascist ***** who has no problem selling out public services to the lowest bidder, and taking the tax savings and giving it as "backrub" to the Koch Bros., and by "backrub," I mean "handjob"
    Wow you would be welcomed in the old evil empire. They needed more like you there. Tell that to the Cubans fleeing the workers paradise. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by k-fridge; 06-06-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Music Seeker View Post
    **** Scott Walker. He's a fascist ****** who has no problem selling out public services to the lowest bidder, and taking the tax savings and giving it as "backrub" to the Koch Bros., and by "backrub," I mean "handjob"
    relax, the people have spoken, apparently you did not like the decision

tough shanoogies, get over it, and play ball or sit on the bench queitly
    Last edited by k-fridge; 06-06-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” ~ Sir Isaac Newton

I'm learning all the time, the tombstone will be my diploma!!!

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast