Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny try 7 to 1 spending by Democrats as opposed to spending by Walker. 90% of the funding for the Democrats is coming from out of state and all this from ABC news tonight and not from some "right wing blog". Thank you, thank you very much
    That's fine Glen but the numbers I've heard are the opposite. I guess as long as were force fed we'll never know.
    One reason Walker might not want to spend too much is, under Wisconsin law he can use the money for his legal defense fund and also for his crew.
    I wouldn't doubt the dem's money coming from out of state. Wisconsin has a small population. But my understanding is the Dem National Committee isn't helping much. As close as it's said the race is that doesn't seem smart.
    Not sure why you'd want to side with Walker though.....
    Tracers work both ways.

ITS A BLOWOUT

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    ITS A BLOWOUT
    Yep. 60/40 so far, and that's in a Democratic state where the unions and the left threw everything they had at him.

Looks like the people spoke loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    . .........Not sure why you'd want to side with Walker though.....
    Well I guess It might have something to do with the fact that he is an American, crook or not and not a Marxist. Unfortunately I classify most Democratic politicians in that category nowadays, didn't used to be that way. FDR was the beginning, picked up big time with LBJ and the "Great Society", then Carter and now Obama is the icing on the cake so to speak. Commie all the way. To me those are just the facts. Sorry about that and sorry for America. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Walker survives recall.....

I wonder how this will affect things come November?
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Finally proud of the state I live in... We finally got something right.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    That's fine Glen but the numbers I've heard are the opposite. I guess as long as were force fed we'll never know.
    One reason Walker might not want to spend too much is, under Wisconsin law he can use the money for his legal defense fund and also for his crew.
    I wouldn't doubt the dem's money coming from out of state. Wisconsin has a small population. But my understanding is the Dem National Committee isn't helping much. As close as it's said the race is that doesn't seem smart. u
    Not sure why you'd want to side with Walker though.....

Why does he need a legal defense ? You guys are falling apart.

A political movement that suffers from mass delusion. Its time to be objective and realize the made up charges are not anything to be proud of.

The experiment has failed. The concept that an idea and not a man could represent your agenda AND be an effective President as it turns out was really stupid.

Obama was the least qualified person in the room to run a Taco Bell and millions of idiots voted for him to be the leader of the free world. The same idiots that pushed for the recall.

Bankrupting liberal policies that have driven some states to economic ruin were imposed on a National level.

It exposed the left wing agenda to every American and the push back you guys are experiencing is no ones fault but your own.

Walker survived the lies of the leftist fringe and at the same time strenghthened the Conservative agenda NATIONWIDE. We appreciate it.

It's perfect. All those out of state activist, teachers that abondoned their students, Unions that tried to strong arm local bussiness and doctors that wrote fake notes so teachers could continue their nonsense just got a massive middle finger from the people in Wisconsin that have enough brains ro realize Walker is doing the right thing.

If ya want a laugh turn on to the msnbc station on THE ED Show and watch the drivel comming out of their mouths why Walker won.

Its funny how the Dumb A$$ liberals talk Fox is so slanted ....... what a joke.

I'm guessing they can't even watch any of those NBC staions without going to the fridge and getting the koolaide out their drinking

OH look now that got Jesse Jackson on giving their opinion .... ya you want to talk racist ....... Jackson , Al Sharpton, and obama are bigger racist then anyone

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinapp View Post
    Finally proud of the state I live in... We finally got something right.
    No, we got it right the last time we voted Walker in!

Quote Originally Posted by John Markl View Post
    I wonder how this will affect things come November?
    Got me, polls show the majority in this state still favor BO. How someone can vote for someone as far right as Scott Walker and then turn around and vote for Obama is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMech View Post
    Got me, polls show the majority in this state still favor BO. How someone can vote for someone as far right as Scott Walker and then turn around and vote for Obama is beyond me.
    You mean vote for an American like Walker and then turn around and vote for a communist alien like Obama don't you. That is beyond all imagination and that is beyond me. Can't believe that. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast