Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    And in the real world, Barrett has received about 26 percent of his $4 million in campaign donations from outside Wisconsin, Walker has drawn nearly two-thirds of his $30.5 million contributions from out of state, according to campaign filings released May 29. Walker has outraised Barrett 7 ½ to 1 since late 2011, though Barrett didn’t enter the race until late March.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Soooo, what are you on the left gonna do when the recall fails tomorrow?

I guess they will just have to wait until he is frog marched out of his office for his crimes.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I guess they will just have to wait until he is frog marched out of his office for his crimes.
    It's likely that most of that is propaganda. An old trick used to turn people against a candidate so they'll be more likely to vote against him. A smear campaign, in other words. I'll be surprised if he isn't cleared of everything, but damage is done in the mean time.

I still think he'll win the recall though.

Wisconsin public employee union membership is declining dramatically. What's up with that?

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/wisc...5/31/id/440779

Some union members say they can't afford to pay their union dues any more. But I'll bet they dropped their union dues before they dropped their cable TV!
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny try 7 to 1 spending by Democrats as opposed to spending by Walker. 90% of the funding for the Democrats is coming from out of state and all this from ABC news tonight and not from some "right wing blog". Thank you, thank you very much
    Come on Glenn, that's not playing fair....you can't use their media against them!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Lol....his crime.

His only crime is he doesn't buy into the bankrupt ideology of left wing liberals.

Unfortunately for you guys personal political opinions are protected under our Constitution.

When he wins showing the impotence of the tourist that filed into the state capital and DOESN'T go to jail then what are you going to do ?

Folks will continue their lives as before regardless if this crook goes down or not. I am just surprised that key members of his staff have been convicted and you don't see the hand-writing on the wall. Either that or you think setting up an email server and a wifi to steal money from taxpayers is OK not to mention the money stolen from veterans and their families. How can you be so self righteous and support such corrupt people?

What your left wing sources failed to mention is, that Gov. Walker requested this investigation be started against his aid. The Democratic District Attorney has been investigating for TWO YEARS. Don't you think Walker would have been charged by now if he actually did anything? Also, being a John Doe investigation, there is basically a gag order on everyone close to the investigation, so this is the reason Walker is not releasing emails or even defending himself against false accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny try 7 to 1 spending by Democrats as opposed to spending by Walker. 90% of the funding for the Democrats is coming from out of state and all this from ABC news tonight and not from some "right wing blog". Thank you, thank you very much
    Not only that, but this state is FULL of out of state union goons that are here to hijack our election by taking advantage of our ridiculous 28 day residency rule to vote.

The Union goons are threatening mass boycotts against bussiness that dont publicly denounce Walker.

There is a name for that. Extortion.

And the libz want Walkerthrown in jail. Hillarious.

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    The Union goons are threatening mass boycotts against bussiness that dont publicly denounce Walker.

There is a name for that. Extortion.

And the libz want Walkerthrown in jail. Hillarious.
    Well stated!

It's thug politics.

just got back from voting...In all my years of voting I have never seen this many people in line to vote for anything...Just heard on the radio my county(rock county)might be at 80% voting..Dont know if this turn out means anything but I.ve never seen it like this before..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast