Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Wisconsin Recall Election

The recall election will be on Tuesday, 5 June 2012.

According to several polls, Walker should win.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Wi...ecall_election
    Scroll down for poll results.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Thumbs up

The libbies are gunna go insano if they loose this. Should be fun to watch!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

With the recall election only two days awhttp://www.thedailypage.com/cc/manageArticle.phpay, federal prosecutors are closing in on Governor Scott Walker

Yeah this guy should be great for wis. and our country,a schill for the koch
    brothers.

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilp172 View Post
    With the recall election only two days awhttp://www.thedailypage.com/cc/manageArticle.phpay, federal prosecutors are closing in on Governor Scott Walker

Yeah this guy should be great for wis. and our country,a schill for the koch
    brothers.
    LOL !

You wish . Now you guys are resorting to making alternate realities to deal with your failure ? Walker gets to impliment responsible economic reforms and pimp slap nutty liberals. Most of them pouring in from out of state to smoke weed and damage the state capital.

Truth is his economic reforms are working for the State of Wisconsin. Bringing up the Koch Brothers is just fringe nonsense.

The way the democrats ran that state kissing up to the state unions was a lesson in economic failure.

The left thought they could bully their way baxk into office but nope.

I love it.

Even if Walker is re-elected his time might be short. This guy is a real prince among men.

The Walker 6 might face for illegally running Scott Walker’s political machine.
    Some key findings:
    2: Convictions to date
    6: Walker aides and associates charged
    15: Felonies committed by The Walker 6
    77: Days since Scott Walker started his criminal defense fund
    91.5: Years in prison The Walker 6 could face
    1,000+: Number of emails Kelly Rindfleisch exchanged with Walker’s campaign managers while on taxpayer time
    1,380: Number of fundraising emails Kelly Rindfleisch exchanged on taxpayer time
    $62,232: Amount stolen from veterans and the families of fallen soldiers by Tim Russell and Kevin Kavanaugh
    $192,178: Stolen from Milwaukee County taxpayers by Tim Russell and Kelly Rindfleisch to run Scott Walker’s political machine
    $270,000: Amount in fines The Walker 6 could face
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The libbies are gunna go insano if they loose this. Should be fun to watch!

Where do you get "Libbies" in all of this. I've been in Unions most of my working life and they are some of the most conservative people I know.
    Kinda like the chickens voting for Colonel Sanders, Que' No!?
    Tracers work both ways.

If the recall election fails I will blame the Democrats for not funding the effort. Not necessarily matching the tons of out of state money Walker received but at least giving it a shot.
    Remember, Of the People, by the People, and for the People. How many of our representatives fit that mold?
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    If the recall election fails I will blame the Democrats for not funding the effort. Not necessarily matching the tons of out of state money Walker received but at least giving it a shot.
    Remember, Of the People, by the People, and for the People. How many of our representatives fit that mold?
    First the Dems backed off because its a lost cause.

Second Walker was elected for the people and by the people of Wisconsin.

The unions busing in activist to tear up the capital building does not represent the voters. of Wisconsin.

Walker did ehat needed to be done to save that state economically.

The drum pounding fringe can trash State capitals but not influence change.

His victory will be another nail in the coffin of liberal ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Even if Walker is re-elected his time might be short. This guy is a real prince among men.

The Walker 6 might face for illegally running Scott Walker’s political machine.
    Some key findings:
    2: Convictions to date
    6: Walker aides and associates charged
    15: Felonies committed by The Walker 6
    77: Days since Scott Walker started his criminal defense fund
    91.5: Years in prison The Walker 6 could face
    1,000+: Number of emails Kelly Rindfleisch exchanged with Walker’s campaign managers while on taxpayer time
    1,380: Number of fundraising emails Kelly Rindfleisch exchanged on taxpayer time
    $62,232: Amount stolen from veterans and the families of fallen soldiers by Tim Russell and Kevin Kavanaugh
    $192,178: Stolen from Milwaukee County taxpayers by Tim Russell and Kelly Rindfleisch to run Scott Walker’s political machine
    $270,000: Amount in fines The Walker 6 could face

Well he better throw the race or the left will impose some Stalinesque make believe threat upon him and his family.

Imagine the red purge the left would initiate if they had their way.

The re education camps and forced allegiance would only be the begining.

How great is your ideology that it must be imposed through the barrel of a gun to gain power.

Walker will win, Conservatives will laugh and the country will be better off for it.

Being a resident of Wisconsin I will be voting tommrow...Heres my choice Crook A (walker)A koch brothers puppet and a real peice of work...Crook B Just a good old fashion crooked politician...I will wiggle my butt in the booth tommrow and flip a coin I guess..The only true choice we have in Wisconsin any more is..paper or plastic?

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    Well he better throw the race or the left will impose some Stalinesque make believe threat upon him and his family.

Imagine the red purge the left would initiate if they had their way.

The re education camps and forced allegiance would only be the begining.

How great is your ideology that it must be imposed through the barrel of a gun to gain power.

Walker will win, Conservatives will laugh and the country will be better off for it.
    This is the kind of rant that makes me truly concerned for the future of this nation. The opposition guy might be a crook, I really don't know but lets face it this hero of the T party is as crooked as the day is long. But the loonies will all grab their guns and go into hiding if he loses.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Funny try 7 to 1 spending by Democrats as opposed to spending by Walker. 90% of the funding for the Democrats is coming from out of state and all this from ABC news tonight and not from some "right wing blog". Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast