Israel rounds up African migrants

If they can do it, why cant we do it with illegal aliens?

Israel has begun rounding up African migrants in the first stage of a
    controversial plan to intern and deport them. Around 60,000 individuals
    are due to be detained. Israel sees the migrants as a law and order
    issue and a threat to the Jewish character of the state. Sudanese
    protesters say they are refugees non criminals.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b34_1339492592
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

When have we not done that?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    When have we not done that?
    Show me where our government has gone out and rounded up 60,000 illegals for deportation recently and acknowledged that they are a law and order issue.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Show me where our government has gone out and rounded up 60,000 illegals for deportation recently and acknowledged that they are a law and order issue.
    Last years numbers. I know, this source is liberal propaganda.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...orted-in-2011/

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    Last years numbers. I know, this source is liberal propaganda.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...orted-in-2011/
    It IS propaganda compared to what Israel is doing. We don’t “round up anybody”. We use our justice system and border control to catch the bulk of them (so once they get here and don’t break laws they can stay). We turn a blind eye to the vast majority of them and I’d say we deport less than one one-hundredth the percentage Israel deports. So comparing our numbers to Israel’s is a misrepresentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    It IS propaganda compared to what Israel is doing. We don’t “round up anybody”. We use our justice system and border control to catch the bulk of them (so once they get here and don’t break laws they can stay). We turn a blind eye to the vast majority of them and I’d say we deport less than one one-hundredth the percentage Israel deports. So comparing our numbers to Israel’s is a misrepresentation.
    Damn I actually agree verbatim with Brian on this.

I still say we are doing it wrong...."round up" the free loading US cititzens on welfare and exchange a one for one to the country we find an illegal from...we already know they are too lazy to make the effort to get back here since they don't work now.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

We are too worried about the PC B.S. . Israel knows they have a problem and are not afraid to deal with it. The US on the other hand, has far too many limp-wristed, whiney bedwetters who the left must pacify with binkys of political correctness to actually DO anything about problems.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I still say we are doing it wrong...."round up" the free loading US cititzens on welfare and exchange a one for one to the country we find an illegal from...we already know they are too lazy to make the effort to get back here since they don't work now.
    Not a bad IDEA!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the safety net is a good idea...but it should be regulated better.

I don't mind paying extra out of my paycheck for someone to live on because one day my family might need some help.

You can be as hard as you want against a safety net but you never know when everything in the world will go south and your babies will be starving.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I think that the safety net is a good idea...but it should be regulated better.

I don't mind paying extra out of my paycheck for someone to live on because one day my family might need some help.

You can be as hard as you want against a safety net but you never know when everything in the world will go south and your babies will be starving.
    I completely agree that the safety net idea is good and probably needed. The problem is too many of them make a career out of it! I have a cousin (don't claim her though) that had mulitple kids just so she could get more money out of the system. That is the problem, not those that need a hand until they can "get back on their feet".
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I completely agree that the safety net idea is good and probably needed. The problem is too many of them make a career out of it! I have a cousin (don't claim her though) that had mulitple kids just so she could get more money out of the system. That is the problem, not those that need a hand until they can "get back on their feet".
    I agree.