converting oil burner to gas

I am currently converting 2 hot air oil fired furnaces to gas with Wayne p250AF power-shot burners. Both furnaces also have central air. I'm a little stumped on the final low voltage wiring as well as wiring the fan limit switch. I've converted boilers before but not central heat with air. Need some help please.

you will not get the PRO help you need here, as the RULES for this site prevent it.

just FYI
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

I thought you were changing the fuel source, not the wiring source. In our state you need a gas fitters or plumbing license to change from oil to gas, either LP or natural. Perhaps not in your state?
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

Probably woild be better off with a new gas furnace

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    Probably woild be better off with a new gas furnace
    no doubt about it, would be better with a gas furnace.