Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mmm i have to take the entire unit apart to replace the blower?

LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images   

good luck with that.. isnt there codes the prevent units from being so close?

Quote Originally Posted by argento78 View Post
    LOL
    Who does such dumba$$ stuff ?

people who know they do not have to work on it ever again.

just like those that install resi stuff facing a wall, making little to no room for service.

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

there should be a law against such people.

why not put the disconnect box on the other side of the unistrut?
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

That sucks. 2 guys, pop the top & quote it for a little more time.

Design engineers are the worst, they should have a service tech. on all installs so they can give their input as to how to make life easier for us. I work in New York and deal with a lot of ceiling hung units and you would not believe the stuff I see. pacnw nailed it, the people that install it will never work on it. Get the money and run!

Call a crane, lift up the working unit while you change the blower on the dead unit

We welded custom dollies that we place on eachside of the unit and the lip on the dolie catches the unit as you crank it up ( strap the unit to both dollies) at the same time. These dollies have made us TONS of money. They where built cause I move alot of units for roofers when they need to do the roof and a unit is in the way. Beats the price of a crane

I would Read your code book We have codes against that stuff.

Can you post a pic of the dollies you built?
    www.mcleanair.com

"It was working until it quit."

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Call a crane, lift up the working unit while you change the blower on the dead unit
    that is a novel idea
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

[QUOTE=#1CDNTECH;13357531]We welded custom dollies that we place on eachside of the unit and the lip on the dolie catches the unit as you crank it up ( strap the unit to both dollies) at the same time. These dollies have made us TONS of money. They where built cause I move alot of units for roofers when they need to do the roof and a unit is in the way. Beats the price of a crane

I have seen manufactured ones used for moving Hershey's ice cream dip cases. There was a foot pedal to raise the case and straps that went around. I believe they had swivel casters. Going to have to take a closer look the next time I'm there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast