There was a Lennox A/C unit I looked at today and everything seemed to be working except for the coils. The unit was a Lennox Signature unit, 3 Ton, and only 3 years old. Do you think this could be a reset switch (or LP switch)? All electrical is ok, outdoor fan is working, AHU fan is working.

way to much imformation given.

Unfortunately, due to site rules we as members can not discuss technical issues with the general public.

Thank you for your cooperation

I dont quite understand what your saying by the coils aren't working
    Knowledge comes with experience

What use is this site if we cant ask our peers these questions? This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. I happen to be an HVAC engineer seeking your troubleshooting knowledge for residential A/C systems.

I Think You'll get a better response if you sign in as a Professional Member and ask these type of questions if your in fact a Professional.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

To clarify: What would cause the coils to stop cooling on a residential system. (compressor or pump may not be running)

Originally posted by gtreng
    To clarify: What would cause the coils to stop cooling on a residential system. (compressor or pump may not be running)
    To clarify...READ THE RULES!

Unfortunately, due to site rules we as members can not discuss technical issues with the general public.

If however, you are a HVAC/R Technician, please sign up as a professional member and we'll assist you in the Pro-Forums.

After you register as a Professional, we’ll move this post over to the ProTech Forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

>>>THREAD CLOSED<<<