Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by The Penguin
    gee ruber duck I would have put off the shopping to go toe to toe with an arsehole that parked in a HC spot.

OSR don't tell me you use HC spots at ice rinks? HC people could be in the audience watching you know!
    I was picking stuff up for the wife. I didn't want to jeopardize my "important" mission. I would have had to fight with her.

Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

Oh yeah on other spot , handicap parking at the golf course do you really think you should be golfing in you cant walk that far ?

Originally posted by outside rep
    Oh yeah on other spot , handicap parking at the golf course do you really think you should be golfing in you cant walk that far ?
    you do realize you will be there yourself one day?

Originally posted by Reeferman
    outside rep so you are one of the *******s that park in handicap stalls.
    yep but read above when i do
    Must be a Northern thing. Do that here and you will get a mud bogg stomped in your ass.

greetings Dutchcool

[Edited by dutchcool on 07-14-2006 at 10:53 AM]
    .................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

Penquin,
    I'm in White Rock, which is alot worse than Vancouver nothing but a bunch of stuck up yuppie jerks moving in around here. Used to be a nice quite small town type atmosphere now it's getting busier and more crowded. People tear down the little small houses like ours and build big three story ones which all have rental suites in the basement. The place has been out growing it's infrastucture over the last few years and big problems with sewers and other emnenties are starting to happen.

yes Doc and a whole lotta old people it has the only mall that has a scooter shop LOL.

Yeah parking is a biach in WR or south surrey as most poeple whom claim their in white rock lol.

Give wr city a call and check the parking thing out
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Hey OSR, why don't you just not park in the handicap spots at all, for any reason. How do you know that there aren't handicap golf fans out there that just like to watch or go out on the greens with a buddy? Bad form, laziness, or maybe it's what we should expect from a McXxxx representative?

...Ron
    Roof Rat

Oh don't even get me going about this. At Wally World it's hard enough to find a spot without parking in the back 40. And sometimes I find people parked half way over TWO spots, or diagonally. If it's at the BACK 40 of the lot I know it's no harm, no foul. No one wants to park back there anyway. But occasionally I find this at the CLOSER spaces as well.

Guess what I do then???

After I had to park further away I have to walk by their vehicle.
    Where I proceed to take two or so shopping carts and place them directly up to the doors of their vehicle!!!

So after knowing they did that from being paranoid about dings, Imagine the look on their face when they come out to see that!!!!!

And they get the point really quick then!!! Because taking two spaces for your Chevy Cavalier is really rude!

axes of evil

___is that glass on the ground?
    ______so that's why firemen have axes!
    _________could they have gone under the BMW just as easy/fast?
    ____________OK, OK, they wanted to make a point!
    _________________1 number 3 letters 3 numbers
    _________________that looks like a xxxxxxxxxx plate

[Edited by lk on 07-15-2006 at 10:12 AM]

Originally posted by rscamaro
    Hey OSR, why don't you just not park in the handicap spots at all, for any reason. How do you know that there aren't handicap golf fans out there that just like to watch or go out on the greens with a buddy? Bad form, laziness, or maybe it's what we should expect from a McXxxx representative?

...Ron

LOL , you know I just saw a handicap golfer yesterday when I was golfing in Pittsburgh , dude had no legs and he had a pretty neat chair , funniest thing he didnt park in the handicap zone LOL made me think of this post

Originally posted by billva
    you do realize you will be there yourself one day?
    yes but that is a long long long long time from now

so I can complain about now till then LOL

by the time OSR gets to Social Security age, y'all gonna have to learn how to tie your hosses to the hitchin posts

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast