Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Two stallers are annoying but the ones that really piss me off are the ones that park in handicap stalls. They should put a 1000.00 fine on that. When you have someone who is in a wheelchair you understand.

Originally posted by Reeferman
    Two stallers are annoying but the ones that really piss me off are the ones that park in handicap stalls. They should put a 1000.00 fine on that. When you have someone who is in a wheelchair you understand.
    Except at Ice Rinks

I almost got in a fist fight with some a hole who parked in a handicapped spot. He got steamed when I pointed it out. Said he would be waiting for me when I came back out of the store. I told him I had a little shopping to do but should be back within 5 minutes. He wasn't there when I came back. I was looking forward to schooling him on parking laws.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

gee ruber duck I would have put off the shopping to go toe to toe with an arsehole that parked in a HC spot.

OSR don't tell me you use HC spots at ice rinks? HC people could be in the audience watching you know!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

At my job I have this one arsehole that insists on parking in the handi cap spot. I had him ticketed several times and then he thought he'd get smart and remove the sign and post. Too bad for hin everytime the cops came out they remembered the sign plus I have a couple of snapshots on my camera phone. At last count he has had his car towed 4 times and 7 tickets wrote. I guess some idiots never learn.

You think it's bad in parking lots, on the street where I live the neighbors or their friends park in front of our house. I came home from work the other day and a new neighbor building a house up the street was parked in front where I usually park my van, and then two days later some other jerk off parked right in front of the drive way and the little woman couldn't get out to do the shopping.

A few months ago when I was still fixing up the place I put up no parking signs and I guess one of the neighbours didn't like so they phoned the city who then sent us a notice that I have to get a permit to put up a no parking sign in front of my own house, what a joke.

DOc are you in Vancouver? I know for a FACT that ALL residental streets ARE restricted for the residents OF that block only and if you call parking enforcement they will come out and ticket the offending vehicles. Its not just areas like the west end or near the PNE that have signs posted its everywhere in Vancouver. ( I know this casue I had a neighbour that was in parking enforcement)

You may find if you ask the right questions at your city hall this applies too in other areas of the lower mainland
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

If ya park in a h-cap zone at least limp when ya get out of the car.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    If ya park in a h-cap zone at least limp when ya get out of the car.
    or roll out of the car

Originally posted by The Penguin
    gee ruber duck I would have put off the shopping to go toe to toe with an arsehole that parked in a HC spot.

OSR don't tell me you use HC spots at ice rinks? HC people could be in the audience watching you know!

LOL never thought of that LOL

Talking about handicap spots , the only time I park in them is

1. when I am going in and out with in five minutes and there are other HC spots open

2. when I am waiting for some one and there are other HC spots open.

I had one time this lady and guy came up to me and tried to start some fight because I was parked in one at the store waiting for the wife, normally I wouldnt of said something but since it 11 at night and I was one of three people in the parking lot, and there was eight spaces open.

So I got out of the car and told her to **** off. It was total uncalled for them to come over and try to start ****, I think they would of gotten farther if either of them would of been over 5'6 at least. or if either of them were handicap. that really chapped my ass but it was funny once I got out of the car they got really quite espically when i started yelling at them.

**** them

Those type of people and the people with motorized carts why do they need to park so close they have freaking cart to drive around its not like there walking anywhere, that and Pregnet Mother parking , **** thats a choice eventually there will be parking every where except for young white guy , I will have to take a trolley to the store and back since that will be the only spots open soon.

yes this is one of the things that irritates me.

outside rep so you are one of the *******s that park in handicap stalls.

outside rep so you are one of the *******s that park in handicap stalls.
    yep but read above when i do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast