Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    When I met my wife (ex-wife now) I found out she had a twin. They look so much alike that even after dating her for a while I would mistake them and grab the wrong butt. Well, my ex and her sister have always been healthy girls. Not fat at all, tall 5'11", nice body and great assets )if you know what I mean). Anyway, my ex sister in law came by today to drop off my nephew to visit for a few days. I was surprised by what I saw. She was half the weight she should be, looked like she shrunk in heigth, pale white skin, and the assets were gone. I find out from the ex that she's been dooing crack for some time. What a shame, she WAS a good looking woman at one time.

former brother in law, he's on meth. Absolutely lost every thing. I mean, phat home, kids, hot wife, great job, truly unbeleiveable. I see him and I just say, there is no way I would ever even get thge inkling to try it.

I was watching this show on one of the news channels about meth. Did you realize, you do that once, and you could be chemically hooked on it by only just trying it one time? It's very powerfull stuff. No way. I just hope my kids never get into this stuff.

Only thing I know about meth is that it makes their teeth rot out. "Meth mouth" I think they call it. Yummm! Sounds fun.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by HVAC Pro
    Only thing I know about meth is that it makes their teeth rot out. "Meth mouth" I think they call it. Yummm! Sounds fun.
    I heard it's caused by a lack of saliva that washes away the acids, thus your teeth get eaten away. Bad stuff, just plain ol' bad stuff.
    R2B4BTU

I heard they scrath out the crystals too so their skin is all scabby too
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

she looked like

from

huh? Dang, what a match. Could actually be the same chick. Googling the word "blonde" and "pretty blonde" gets you more boob shots than googling "meth head".
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Dowadudda is right...

Dowadudda is right about it, taking effects right away.

Methamphetamine is probably the most dangerous drug out there. It changes your body chemistry right away and alters your neurological molecular and cellular receptors. It changes vascular muscle tone and white blood cell count. Decreases serotonin and merotonin dramatically; and alters the antir-singulet in the brain. Meaning-it causes a major loss of emotional states, empathy and the feeling we call “love”. So yeah, meth is extremely damaging. It has "permanent" neurological damage also; it cannot be fixed once it takes its place. I’m currently counseling three meth addicts at the Creighton anniversary Med-center. So much damage has already been done; so now we just try to asses and see what we can salvage.

One more thing...

Also, the substituted amphetamine fenfluramine inhibits the transport of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) by both (A) the vesicular transporter and (B) the serotonin transporter (SERT). Substituted amphetamines, such as fenfluramine and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), stimulate the release of 5-HT from serotonergic terminals. These drugs block the vesicular transporter and disrupt the proton gradient across the vesicle membrane. (So in away is damages muscle tone and others)And--The increase in intracellular 5-HT favors the release of 5-HT by the reverse action of the SERT. These drugs also act as substrates for the SERT so as to inhibit the transport of 5-HT into cells. This basicly implies all amphetemines dramticly decrease all molecular structure as we know it.

Just thought I'd metion it....

Life is strange. Some people get to serve as bad examples. Even the ones you thought wouldn't.

Whats on her head? A bra????

Originally posted by spotts

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Bad $hit.

The one thing that stands out with me is I can't think of ANYONE who's become successful AFTER becoming addicted to Meth or Crack (other things too).
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

You know I don't feel soory for the meth head or crack addict, they got themselves into this mess and they can get themselves out. The ones I feel sorry for is those around them. I seen my nephew hanging out outside looking depressed and asked him what's up. It turns out he was only going to stay here one night and then visit with his mom for a few days. She was supposed to come back for him this morning. Everytime I drive by he's just sitting there with his head hung low and just waiting. Poor kid, I figured what the hell, is mom probably is going to show up so I just gave my kids and him some money and let them go up the street to the go cart/miniture golf place. At least he can have some fun and get his mind off of it.

Don't let your kids work at restaurants. Meth and Crack heads love to wreck other lives and restaurant help are notorious drug users that mess with young hire ins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast