I Went in to apply for a job today. To make the story short, a lot of jobs in FL. are paying by the job. not all but some. ok , a lot more... but what are the pros and cons ? They call it piece work. if you see this post on another thread please forgive me. Im trying to get a lot of imput on this topic.

Arrow

Stay union my bro there is the tampa local and there is the miami local with over thirty contractors plus one of the best training centers in the countries next to LA. The Miami local is dedicated soly to HVAC.

Originally posted by rat patroll
    Stay union my bro there is the tampa local and there is the miami local with over thirty contractors plus one of the best training centers in the countries next to LA. The Miami local is dedicated soly to HVAC.
    Ratty Head,

You are obviously a UNION Rep and promoter. There is no place here for your continued recruiting. If you must recruit then follow the rules and pay for advertisement.

You have 16 posts within a day, that's crap and all UNION promotions. No more or your gone.

-admin