York YS-A 2 piece oil seperator repair

Hi guys, I've got a project coming up that involves fixing a major leak on the oil seperator of a York YS Design A that has an S2 Comp. The gasket that is between the halves (the 36 bolt connection) is damaged and has to be replaced. I'm wondering if anyone has done one of these before and knows the procedure. I haven't been able to find much on doing this and my plan of attack was to rig it all up and seperate the halves, clean them up, replace the gasket and reassemble. the part that is a little not so straight forward is the tighening sequence for the 36 bolts- the sequence and torque is what I'd like to know. If i can't find anything, I'm planning on going at it with the cross pattern then shift a bolt repeat, like putting a large water box back together. Full Model is YSDBCBS2LKA. Thanks in advance.

Wow....this must be a rather infequent repair considering no responces Since the post I have made all the repairs from the first round of work and things went very smooth. Ended up grabbing torque specs from a fastener guide and followed the origional post. Thanks for all the view

Sorry I never saw the original post but glad it went ok, I had to do two of those last Winter. You will want to re-torque them in a year or so.

30GX SCREW CHILLER WATER FLOW CENSOR
    ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM

Thanks for the input Always....was planning on retorque in about a month and check it next year. Now if I can find out how to setup a new pot....gotta replace the existing because it is complete junk. only gives a signal about 5 of the time.

i havent set one up but i have been inside those screws. i am wondering what type of display it has?

It's a codepak (single line), if I remember right it's about 300 tons. I did find the manuals for the next range of YS Design A's (1000-1250 ton group) that has a description of how to replace a SV Position pot....may have to go off that as much as i can. The main board is definatly different, but the slide valve pot arrangement seems to be similar.