Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    There's a big name company here in town, that is offering no overtime rates.

Cracked HX at 11pm, found from a tuneup (ran at 11pm)?
    Installers there within 2 hours, putting in a new furnace, no OT for the installer.

They starve the guys during the week, so they're willing to jump at the table scraps.
    I'd tell them to kiss my fish-belly white A$$. I aint doing nothing of the sort, not that I have to these days but still, that's a load of crap.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    I'd tell them to kiss my fish-belly white A$$. I aint doing nothing of the sort, not that I have to these days but still, that's a load of crap.
    and thus why our company have been able to cherry pick from the recent rush of applications.

There was talk here about paying flat rate.
    "Do it, you won't even get a 2 week notice." was my response.
    Especially since it goes against my contract.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    and thus why our company have been able to cherry pick from the recent rush of applications.

There was talk here about paying flat rate.
    "Do it, you won't even get a 2 week notice." was my response.
    Especially since it goes against my contract.
    Good for YOU and your reputable company Mike. I (we) didn't didn't spend tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands, in training and tools to whore ourselves out. You get what you pay for. Harsh but true.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12