Thread: 98 and ME

Well you cheap guys that are still running on Windows 98' or ME will have to be prepared to spend a few bucks to upgrade because Microsoft is getting ready to drop all support for these 2 operating systems.

Ha Ha !!

My kids run ME on their box but it doesn't matter...Microslop never helped me with their support anyway!
    The posts and comments made by me are in no way affiliated with any company or organization. They are simply my personal opinions.

ME was on operating system? I thought it was excrementalt episode in Microsofts history.
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

ya get more support from a jock strap
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

hummm ...... kind of like support for quickbooks. They give 30 days and then they charge you to tell you why its screwed up. Now if they made it that easy , they wouldnt make all they do ....telling you how to make it work right.

Just like all the old software you bought years ago.....most wont work on new operating sytems. YA THINK THEY PLANNED THAT lol. Planned obsolecense, only way to keep you on the hook.

Really makes me mad on quickbooks that at what you pay they cant answer any questions without your credit card #.

98 and me

I thought you were going to tell us about your IQ test results...to be continued...I'm not saying you are stupid...I'm implying you are...there is a difference...to be continued again...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

It's not just call in support. Automatic updates and download updates will be gone.

My IQ is 487. I got kicked out of Mensa for being too smart.

Originally posted by mattm
    It's not just call in support. Automatic updates and download updates will be gone.

My IQ is 487. I got kicked out of Mensa for being too smart.

Great, now I am worried...they told me that me and some other guy scored a combined 500...I sure hope it was not you...to be continued...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.