Thread: Greetings

Post Likes

Greetings

Hi- I've been lurking on and off for awhile and decided to throw my hat in the ring, so I signed up.

For twelve years, I was a road tech for a service company doing commercial kitchen equipment repairs and installs. I only worked on the hot stuff, no refrigeration.

Tired of the dog eat dog world of service work, I was lucky to land a gig as part of an in house maintenance shop in a commercial high rise campus. Mainly doing kitchen repairs (now doing the cold stuff- I have my universal card), but also plumbing and HVAC controls. Some DDC, but mostly pneumatics.

Seems like a nice place around here and I'm eager to see what the inside of the pro area looks like.

As far as hobbies go, I blacksmith some and like to cook, especially barbeque and by that I mean cooking with smoke, not grilling out!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    welcome aboard
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Welcome here Mike!

Post Likes
    Howdy.

Lots of good stuff in there, if your of curious mind and like to learn.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in