Confused True Refrigerator wont reach temp

Hello,
    So I'm dealing with a reach-in cooler 134a that is not reaching temp lowest it goes is 49, my high side is at 320 and low side at 20, my suction line is cold and sweating. maybe restricted cap tube or drier?

yes.... 320 wow.... is condenser clean.... sounds like someone jammed the refrigerant to it to try and over come a problem....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Yes First thing I did was clean the coils and check the fans. I'm going to nitro the condenser and evap and get a new drier and cap tube and hope its not the compressor

its not the compressor in my opinion... sounds like cap tube to me.... good luck.... I hate cap tubes
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

lol tell me about it I sweated the cap tube at the evap and when i pulled it out the cap tube broke leaving 3 inches of tube inside the evap which was a pain to get out because it was crimped lol Thanks for the help

no problem... I have changed thousands of cap tubes i my life..... they suck

True boxes seem to have an issue with clogged cap tubes I replaced one once that was so clogged it was pulling a vacuum on the suction side pulled the cap tube full of black stuff

same on the true caps tubes especially with poe oils. I wish they would spend a dime and use a TEV

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrsquid View Post
    same on the true caps tubes especially with poe oils. I wish they would spend a dime and use a TEV
    can i get an amen

Quote Originally Posted by jmo90280 View Post
    lol tell me about it I sweated the cap tube at the evap and when i pulled it out the cap tube broke leaving 3 inches of tube inside the evap which was a pain to get out because it was crimped lol Thanks for the help
    I just run a zip screw in and out of the stub making a new hole for the replacement cap tube and then sweat a little braze on the old tube that i cut off. I never understood why true crimp's the evap inlet. Especially since they know their product is notorious for clogged cap tubes. Idiot's!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmo90280 View Post
    Practice with the torch my friend. I agree a garbage design, and True never gives you any room to work either.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Replaced the cap tube and drier , system is working like a champ.
    Thanks 4 the replys

that's good news....