McQuay ALS CEK Wiring Diagram

Anyone have the retrofit wiring diagram they could send me? I have the original A manual and nothing else.
    Benshaw starter is showing F75 external fault and I have no idea what terminals are what. Too late to contact Benshaw until Tuesday AM. TIA.

Hope it helps,this is a 4 Compressor diagram its the same diagram for 1 2 or 3 comp units Minus the stuff for compressors you don’t have.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by hvac6470 View Post
    Hope it helps,this is a 4 Compressor diagram its the same diagram for 1 2 or 3 comp units Minus the stuff for compressors you don’t have.
    Thanks, but that doesn't look like a CEK retrofit wiring diagram.

It turned out to be as much fun as I thought it would be with no documentation. The Benshaw starter has a compressor motor protector module on it. It is one of the things wired to the external fault on the starter.

You would think for as much money as McQuay wanted for these CEK kits they would affix new schematic labels over the old ones.

Sorry posted wrong ones

Comp Cntl CEK Label.pdf

they did provide new wiring diagrams, alot people didn't put them on. the soft start was an extra for the cek's.

That is awesome, the ones we have they just used white out would you guys happen to have one for a single circuit unit? I think the one we have is an 080 or 090.

They actually didn't make one for single circuit. No software for it. Some people made it work though