E friends and more - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by The Penguin
    Can ya feel the love yet Workhorse? I can!
    Nothing but love dude, just keep your hand off my arse!

I still consider myself new to this forum but I'll chime in here. I have learned to respect a number of the members and others I have just learned to ignore. I have recieved help when I asked for it and so far, haven't felt attacked when I choose to reply. I've learned a lot and recommend this site to anyone in the field and have even told customers about it. I don't reply as much as I thought I would due to my time restraints here and because others, more knowledgeable than I have already done so. I treat this place somewhat like my TV, if I see something I don't like, I change the channel or simply don't return to that thread as the case may be.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

Originally posted by coordinatesales
    I still consider myself new to this forum but I'll chime in here. I have learned to respect a number of the members and others I have just learned to ignore. I have recieved help when I asked for it and so far, haven't felt attacked when I choose to reply. I've learned a lot and recommend this site to anyone in the field and have even told customers about it. I don't reply as much as I thought I would due to my time restraints here and because others, more knowledgeable than I have already done so. I treat this place somewhat like my TV, if I see something I don't like, I change the channel or simply don't return to that thread as the case may be.
    Ditto or just chime in to pee in someones cheerios LOL

Originally posted by outside rep
    Originally posted by coordinatesales
    Ditto or just chime in to pee in someones cheerios LOL
    I always ignore this guy.......

Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Still the same

not many of the old timers here anymore.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12