Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have to say that these past few months I have seen alot of betching here. I have also seen a lot of people get help they need. That part seems not to get as much attention as the betching does, and that's a shame.

Just today I am reading through posts and see where one person had a family member some distance away need help. All this person needed to do was log on here and ask and in a matter of minutes it was being taken care of. We have others that are going through personal dilemas and others well wishing them and offering help. We still have others whose family need prayers and the majority step up and give one. Then we get the new guy, after his initial pounding to see if he's worthy everyone steps up to help this new guy through.

When I logged on to this site 3 years ago that was the way it was then and I glad to see it still going on. Maybe, just maybe, we can stop all the complaining and bring back more of what this site was intended for and be helpful to each other.

I bite the bullet and be the first one to commit to stop complaining about stupid stuff. How about you?

I don't complain, I delete

But in all seriouness, you are 100% correct.

Then I wouldnt have anything posted LOL

Workhorse I'd give ya a pounding but I'm too far a way -your pretty smart for a Janitor and a portorican!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

I think he needs a hug. Any Volunteers?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Ha Ha Ha Ha HA Ha HA HA hA ha ha Ha ah.......

it wasn't that funny

I have been on here alot less lately because of all the backbiting and complaining. I still lurk and play coolcwiz. I'll post more on here when it gets cleaned up a bit and people learn to respect other opinions. I log on and see a good friend going through a bad time and I feel as if I am missing alot of things going on. Then I read a thread that turns into what sounds like a schoolyard fight between two 10-year-old kids and I wonder why I came here again.

[Edited by otto on 07-11-2006 at 10:28 PM]
    R2B4BTU

This place is still cool

But the majority of us are going through male menopause and it's showing!! Now everybody take their Midol!!

i respect you Otto!!!!!
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Can ya feel the love yet Workhorse? I can!
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by tinner73
    i respect you Otto!!!!!
    I respect you, too tinner, and I try to show respect to everyone.

PS: Who you trying to kid? Your wife is beautiful!
    R2B4BTU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast