Good dual input thermometer

One the 2 type K inputs. I looked at the fluke 52 but it was way too expensive, and the cooper 3 input thermister one also. How the fieldpiece one ? I also saw one from amp-probe.
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.

The Fluke 52 is expensive, but it is the only one of the main stream thermocouple instruments that I am aware of that has filtering to prevent transient voltages from screwing up the readings. Handy if you are using it for pipe temperatures.
    Of the thermocouple instruments I've used, they seem to have the best temperature compensation for the temperature of the meter.

The Cooper thermistor instrument isn't subject to either of those issues because it uses thermistors instead of thermocouples.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Cooper
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

I was reading up on the cooper atkins one and it only reads up to 300, which isn't good for any of the hot side work i do
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.

Fluke 52 II .
    I'm happy with mine.

I've been using the FP for awhile. I'm pretty happy with it. Checked it when i got it, had to adjust one side a little.

Just compared it to an Sman the other day.....it was within .5 degrees of that meter.

The only thing I would like to have on it is an auto off feature.