Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Took the wifey and kids to see the new Dead Mans chest film today and it was good. Great effects and Davey Jones was far out!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Saw it last night and really liked it despite the family of 8 African Americans sitting 2 rows in front of us who talked, yelled, and cried through the whole movie.

132 mill in 3 days i would say a LOT of people saw it.

Originally posted by BSCHVAC
    Saw it last night and really liked it despite the family of 8 African Americans sitting 2 rows in front of us who talked, yelled, and cried through the whole movie.
    I read a study on Black culture and movie watching. This study explained how Blacks interact with movies by talking to the characters and discussing the plot line with each other as the movie progresses. It is just a misunderstanding by those who prefer to just listen to and watch a movie that Black folk just experience the movie differently.

So; can someone explain to me why all segregation is bad if there is so much cultural conflict between different cultures? Despite how some may take what I post here, I am far from being racist. However; if someone opens up a Whites only movie theate, I just may start going to the movies again.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

That is exactly why I don't go to the movies anymore. In the near future. Movies, DVD's, Cable/Payperview will all be released simultaniously
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

Great Movie!
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

I wanna see it

just to see more Kiera Knightly
    ever since the movie "Love Actually" I well, love her......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I think she loves you too. her nip is winking at you.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    I read a study on Black culture and movie watching. This study explained how Blacks interact with movies by talking to the characters and discussing the plot line with each other as the movie progresses. It is just a misunderstanding by those who prefer to just listen to and watch a movie that Black folk just experience the movie differently.

So; can someone explain to me why all segregation is bad if there is so much cultural conflict between different cultures? Despite how some may take what I post here, I am far from being racist. However; if someone opens up a Whites only movie theate, I just may start going to the movies again.
    I agree 100%

not touching this with a ten foot pole.

20 foot.

Yeah I agree to that is the reason I dont go to a few movie theaters around here

The one is Hershey and Palmyra are mostly white only compared to the cheap ones in Harrisburg wich are mostly black

why go to the movies when you have this at home

Sometimes I think they talk really loud and act obnoxious because they know it annoys white folks.
    Just the same way they slow down crossing a street in front of us or count out their change very slowly when in front of us at a checkout.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast