The neighbors stoped by with a 12 pack of beer and all we had is two bottles of red wine. Its all gone baby!

Aaaah summer nights..you gotta love em. Kids were catching fire flies and eating oreo cookies.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Smile coolwhip

I believe you. It is nice to have good nieghbors. Wine and beer don't mix well. I hope you are young and tuff.

Smile coolwhip

I believe you. It is nice to have good nieghbors. Wine and beer don't mix well. I hope you are young and tuff. Catching fire flies? I dont see them around here anymore. There use to be tons of them here during the summer. We would catch them and put them in jars, glow all night. Rub them on our tee shirts,,hit the wind shield of the car and watch it glow.

The wife and I drank the wine. I dont think I would mix the two Roy...yuk!
    All my neighbors are really great people and there are lots of kids on the block for my children to play with. Its going to be hard to move from this house, but change is never easy.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton