I posted a new thread, but it was closed because one of the Administrators said it needed to be moved to the PRO's Tech Forum and that I needed to register for the same forum. However, I keep getting the following error message when I try to register:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/directory/hvacaddon.asp, line 10

What gives?

Bugman,

That one is beyond me. What I would do is clear out all my cookies and try again. If you still can't register email one of the Associates that know more than I do and I am sure help will be on it's way.

Bob

Website issue. Clear your cookies and try again. If that doesnt work contact a mod....

I've tried clearing my cookies to no avail. I think the problem is on their side.

I'm having the same problem

Bugman.

Here is the question of the day. Are you a "Pro" in the field of HVAC/R?

If you are, then you must Apply for Pro Membership. You can do this by clicking on button. You can find it on the main H-talk screen.

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed a problem with this too, and I've just talked to John Zernick about it. He's aware of the problem and we're working on getting it fixed.

-Pete

Originally posted by Lusker
    Bugman.

Here is the question of the day. Are you a "Pro" in the field of HVAC/R?

If you are, then you must Apply for Pro Membership. You can do this by clicking on button. You can find it on the main H-talk screen.

Am I a "PRO", no, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Select last night. I also have a full-time regular job (Sr. Electrical Engineer, PE at the local power company) and I am just starting out in the HVAC world. I have all the EPA certs and an State HVAC Contractors License. I am also bonded.