I posted a new thread, but it was closed because one of the Administrators said it needed to be moved to the PRO's Tech Forum and that I needed to register for the same forum. However, I keep getting the following error message when I try to register:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/directory/hvacaddon.asp, line 10

What gives?

Bugman,

That one is beyond me. What I would do is clear out all my cookies and try again. If you still can't register email one of the Associates that know more than I do and I am sure help will be on it's way.

Bob

Website issue. Clear your cookies and try again. If that doesnt work contact a mod....

I've tried clearing my cookies to no avail. I think the problem is on their side.

I'm having the same problem

Bugman.

Here is the question of the day. Are you a "Pro" in the field of HVAC/R?

If you are, then you must Apply for Pro Membership. You can do this by clicking on button. You can find it on the main H-talk screen.

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed a problem with this too, and I've just talked to John Zernick about it. He's aware of the problem and we're working on getting it fixed.

-Pete

Originally posted by Lusker
    Bugman.

Here is the question of the day. Are you a "Pro" in the field of HVAC/R?

If you are, then you must Apply for Pro Membership. You can do this by clicking on button. You can find it on the main H-talk screen.

Am I a "PRO", no, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Select last night. I also have a full-time regular job (Sr. Electrical Engineer, PE at the local power company) and I am just starting out in the HVAC world. I have all the EPA certs and an State HVAC Contractors License. I am also bonded.

OK

You're good to go. Your membership has been reset.

When the IT folks get the Apply button working again.. you need to join to be recognized with credentials.

Enjoy