Ortiz nailed a double-leg takedown shortly after the opening bell, slamming Shamrock to the ground and then employing his signature ground-and-pound technique while Shamrock lay against the fence. After a succession of unanswered elbows, referee Herb Dean stepped in to stop the bout.

I think is time for ken to pack,go home and find another job.

Tim Sylvia retained his heavyweight title with a unanimous decision over Andrei Arlovski , the fight was rather disappointing.

Thanks for the report Pope. Glad to here from another UFC fan on the site. T.Fox
    Some people swear by me and some at me

I have to say, I was kinda hopen' shamrock would have pulled it off as I am a year older than he and not ready to say I'm washed up yet either.If we were cave men, we'd of died already.
    Some people swear by me and some at me

I knew Shanrock wasn’t going to win, nothing to do with age its all about techniques, he is stuck in the first few years of the UFC when wrestlers ran the show, totally different game nowadays, Ortiz is in great shape but he cant take a good punch the iceman proved it, Ken isn’t much of a striker, cant wait till Laddel-Ortiz II.
    Chuck Laddel will faight Vandelay Silva first, Silva another awesome Brazilian fighter living and fighting in Japan is coming back to the US, something to look forward.

That heavywieght fight was lame. That first fight was BLOODY, i liked it.I like to watch Pride also so I was excited to see wanderlai in UFC to take on the Iceman.

Originally posted by wallatech
    That heavywieght fight was lame. That first fight was BLOODY, i liked it.I like to watch Pride also so I was excited to see wanderlai in UFC to take on the Iceman.
    I' put my money on Silva!!
    http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?fighterID=209

I think that Lee guy is impressive. I think his first name is Kang or something like that.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Pope i wont take that bet, although silva has had issues winning in a cage, i think he will win too.

Shamrock is old school and old man, still would kick my ass