+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bikes piss off neighbors video

Post Likes
    There's a road close to my house that gets buzzed all the time, watch the guy in the road.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c...a220fca23a.htm

Post Likes
    yea so

Post Likes
    People like that should be run over, get a clue public road as long as there not doing anything illegal you cant do dick about it, and by him being out in the road like that he should be arrested.

If I was the bikers latter that night I would go and burn out in front of his house every hour or so just to piss him off some more. or leave a huge patch in his front yard.

Post Likes
    Big mistake going out on the road like that the bikers will get him back.
    Having said that its a biach living on a road like that the noise is unblieveable and bikes do make excessive noise , aslo typically bikers do not adhare to speed limits at all - did ya see tehm slow when a cop went past?

they proberly drive the guy nuts.

I bet they do 100+ down that road sometimes.

no way out of that one cept to put oil on the road on a curve
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    Originally posted by The Penguin

no way out of that one cept to put oil on the road on a curve
    Yeah that is real smart, potentially endager someones life cause they drive a loud bike. Good answer dude.

Post Likes
    run him over

Post Likes
    Had a friend who was tired of this one guy speeding up the hill past his house. After several verbal warnings he waited and threw a brick at his windshield. Next call was from the District Attorneys office,he almost went to jail

Post Likes
    I would've pulled over and had a little chat with him....
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Post Likes
    Sounds like both parties need to have a chat with the cops. Thought I heard someone laughing right near the end.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Sounds like both parties need to have a chat with the cops. Thought I heard someone laughing right near the end.
    Nah bring paintball guns next time you go by if hes in the road shoot the crap out of him

Post Likes
    A piece of wood about 5' long about 3" wide and 1/8" thick with a bunch of nails sticking out of it. Put it in the middle of the road and deny any knowledge of it.

Post Likes
    Buy a radar gun such as those used for baseball. That will set off radar detectors and slow the bikes down. Then, when they get used to it and stop slowing down, have the cops work a real radar speed trap. As for noise, measure it on a db meter and if it truly is excessive, sue them. But by all means, stay out of the road.
    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Views expressed here are my own and not neccessarily those of any company I am affiliated with.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by lakeman1234
    A piece of wood about 5' long about 3" wide and 1/8" thick with a bunch of nails sticking out of it. Put it in the middle of the road and deny any knowledge of it.
    Just in time for someone's kid to fall on it,or a car to hit it,...not too bright.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in