Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Report Abuse

you know for the last 3 weeks i have been fighting the error problem. i kept downloading that same damn file over and over. probably 12 times (no exageration!!) each time i would restart the computer.

finally i read the words on the screen. it said to shut down all other files. (brilliant!!!) after i did as the instructions read i have not had a problem for 2 days!!
    yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeep
    expert computer fixer guy

Originally posted by Dowadudda
    Cause really. 30 or 40 times. Aren't we exageratting a little to bring some drama to the issue?

Just effing with ya.
    D4, as I said... I have no problems with ya.

The 30-40 times is no exaggeration... after about 50 times today, I went outside and mowed the lawn.

I'm a very patient person, but problem after problem with no response from the responsible party and things start to get really old.

you seem different lately though. Seriously speaking here. Is everything okay?

Thanks guys, Lusker just called me about an hour ago to let me know. I appreciate the trust from the powers that be.

My wife just groaned!

I'm not sure I agree with the way this thing was handled, but hey who am I? A lot worse things have been said and done on here. I'm surprised that this thread hasn't been closed already. Just my opinion. I try to stay out of politics.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

The reason why several threads haven't closed is by a new directive for the Associates. In time.. all will see just how and what I mean.

As far as Gonefishing... I don't have anything against him except for his attitude for the site. He is only causing trouble. That is where we come in and ask for peace. If not, they get suspension. No more arguments, very little editing or deletions.

It is for the best.

I can understand GF being upset that he's having problems and can't get any help resolving the issue, I don't think he's trying to tell anybody how to run their site.
    Give the guy a break, I seem to remember a couple of you guy's getting mad and leaving saying you weren't coming back.
    Where is the post about how to resolve issues with Flash player? Mine keeps going crazy scrolling up and down at warp speed.

Congrats Bob, your one of the mellowest, levelheaded guy's here. Maybe you can help GF.
    Who is in charge now anyway? I thought Penton would have taken over moderating the site themselves.

Yes and I remember a dirty half dozen a few weeks ago making a big deal about chat being down when their real purpose was to make this site unstable while spamming another one.

So far there has been 4 people in chat tonight.

God Almighty, PEOPLE GET OVER IT!! IT's an EFFIN WEBSITE!! Damn people, if you don't like the way things are ran or lack there of, well speak your peace shut your mouth or get lost. Come on now, this is getting old and fast. A bunch of you said you're going someplace else, go already. Others said they'll stick it out, great do it and support the site.

If someone wants to ***** about something, fine go ahead, but the rest of us don't need to fall in and add to it. % pages of bullshiat for this thread and while other more informative helpful ones get two responses. What a shame.

Ok, now come after me. I've go big shoulders I can take.

yeagh, you bunch of old ladies.

This site has the BLUES

Everybody is grumpy!!

Originally posted by James 3528
    Yes and I remember a dirty half dozen a few weeks ago making a big deal about chat being down when their real purpose was to make this site unstable while spamming another one.

So far there has been 4 people in chat tonight.

There used to be alot more till it was down for a few weeks and we got tired of it and went to another chat

and the best part is they have sounds LOL

Actually I think the lot of ya are all on the rag!

You know its a sicentific fact when a bunch of ladies are together for a long time their cycles line up and they all pms at the same time

Secondly I think you are all pmsing at the same time

Lastly Use Zone Alarm and google I don't get any popups and the only thing at the top of the page is the green guy - no other crap oops I mean adverts
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast