Any experience or recommendations with the idea of using a condensing boiler to heat an indoor swimming pool? My concern is the chlorine in the water. Weil Mclain says don't do it with their Ultra line. What about other brands? Could you heat DHW and a pool (in addition to 3 zones in the house)?

You will need to use a heat exchanger which is designed specifically for chlorinated water use. a plate type would probably be top choice, but there may be something better by now. stainless steel maybe. It would be used as a zone off the boiler, circulated by a pool water sensor. Not unusual.

Dittos on what psycho said. Chlorine is a major nasty to a lot of metals and other compounds, but an HX plumbed to the boiler as mentioned is commonly done.
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up.

I have a job that I did years ago that I put a plate type heat exchanger on to heat a pool that worked fairly well. It was in a home that an engineer owned and he did the engineering on the exchanger as far as size ect. The boiler just has to be sized for the additional load of the pool and any other boiler heated items such as a domestic hot water heater. Find a good contractor and they should either be able to size the equipment or have a local engineer help them. I have a couple of guys I use for my "special projects".
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

Super Stor has a small 20 gal stainless indirect tank with 1.5 tappings for pool plumbing.