Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by stephy
    Yes I read that this am..

But.. to steretype GEORGIA...isn't fair..

We are all going to HELL in a hand basket...

Georgia has had such an influx of "other" people...

We are all going to HELL in a hand basket..opps..
    I think I am repeating myself...

Stephen
    It bears repeating. I've tried being optimistic and telling myself that it isn't occurring more often than it did, and that the press is just making more of it now.

But that obviously isn't the case, because that type of story would *always* have been a headline.

I personally think it's strictly an issue of a decline in moral values. It's hard to blame it on a lack of religion, because some of these are church going people. If your morals suck, you can find a way to justify just about anything, especially if you think you will automatically be forgiven for what you do. But maybe the proper religious teachings help those folks who already have enough moral fiber to know the difference between right and wrong.

Children are a hell of lot more than our possessions. Anyone but a sociopath would realize that.

My aunt's husband was an extremely religious man. He always had his bible open and was praying. He and my aunt had 10 children. He attended religious services at least once a week and never once took any of his children with him. When one of his sons was 7 years old, he threw the boy down some concrete stairs and inflicted permanent brain damage on him. The child was removed and put in a special home where he died 6 months later.

A few years later he struck his 16 year old daughter over the head with a heavy object and destroyed her brain. She spent decades in a State mental hospital before she finally died. He somehow claimed self defense and weaseled his way out of that one as well.

The hell of it is, he himself had a big steel plate in his head that he'd had since long before he came to town and married my aunt. So I'm assuming the injury dated back to his childhood.

What makes people like that tick?

.................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

LOL james that was a good one

Originally posted by ralphtheplumber
    Wait until he finds out what's in the prison chili.
    I'm sure when his new friends find out about what he has done he will get a ballanced diet whoop a$$ to boot.

Originally posted by glennwith2ns
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13752951/?GT1=7306

"ATLANTA - A father accused of poisoning his children’s soup in a scheme to sue the Campbell Soup Co. was indicted on tampering and fraud charges, authorities said.

The children, a 3-year-old boy and his 18-month-old sister, were taken to hospital emergency rooms three times in January."

There ain't no words......

You got it right Glenn...

This POS turns out to have a rap sheet that goes back for years....

Why do women put them selves in the posistion to breed with verman like this ????????

Yeah it happened in Georgia..

OUR COUNTRY is GOING to HELL in a HAND BASKET.....

WTF

Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12