Georgia-- (sigh)Once again--What A Mess
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13752951/?GT1=7306

"ATLANTA - A father accused of poisoning his children’s soup in a scheme to sue the Campbell Soup Co. was indicted on tampering and fraud charges, authorities said.

The children, a 3-year-old boy and his 18-month-old sister, were taken to hospital emergency rooms three times in January."

There ain't no words......

Wait until he finds out what's in the prison chili.
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

Glenn

Don't blame it on Georgia. There are weirdos everywhere. Even here in Texas where a woman drowned her children in a bathtub. And then Colombine then other places. Georgia is a nice state. Roy

Yes I read that this am..

But.. to steretype GEORGIA...isn't fair..

We are all going to HELL in a hand basket...

Georgia has had such an influx of "other" people...

We are all going to HELL in a hand basket..opps..
    I think I am repeating myself...

Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

Originally posted by stephy
    Yes I read that this am..

But.. to steretype GEORGIA...isn't fair..

We are all going to HELL in a hand basket...

Georgia has had such an influx of "other" people...

We are all going to HELL in a hand basket..opps..
    I think I am repeating myself...

Stephen
    Yes, most people that think Atlanta is Georgia couldn't find Canada on a map.

Wait till this guy gets to the Reidsville State Prison. He will see what the real Georgia thinks about him.

Stephy, we need to get you into the Optimist Club.

Georgia..........

what a mess..............
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

After having their 11th child, an Georgia couple decided that was enough (they could not afford a larger doublewide). So, the husband went to his doctor (who also treated mules) and told him that he and his wife/cousin didn't want to have any more children. The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem.

The doctor instructed him to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in 'Geogai), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10. The Georgian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me" So, the couple drove to Alabama to get a second opinion.

The Alabama physician was just about to tell them about the procedure for a vasectomy when he noticed that they were from Georgia. This doctor instead told the man to go home and get a cherry bomb, light it, place it in a beer can, hold it to his ear and count to 10. Figuring that both learned physicians couldn't be wrong, the man went home, lit a cherrybomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . . ", at which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.…

The home of James and Jimmy Carter.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

The Georgian Purchases A Chain Saw

A Georgian walks into a hardware store and asks for a chain saw that will cut 6 trees in one hour. The salesman recommends the top of the line model. The Gerogian is suitably impressed, and buys it.

The next day he brings it back and says, "This chainsaw is defective. It would only cut down 1 tree and it took ALL DAMN DAY!"

The salesman takes the chain saw, starts it up to see what's wrong, and the Georgian says, "What's that noise?"

[i]Originally posted by James 3528

Stephy, we need to get you into the Optimist Club. [/B]
    I know James....

I had one of those 65% weeks...

65% of everyone I came in contact with should be Institutionalized...

Oh Outside, I've still got my book of gerneric jokes that they issue all salesmen, its' really dated, time for new material

Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

Originally posted by stephy
    [i]Originally posted by James 3528

Stephy, we need to get you into the Optimist Club.
    I know James....

I had one of those 65% weeks...

65% of everyone I came in contact with should be Institutionalized...

Oh Outside, I've still got my book of gerneric jokes that they issue all salesmen, its' really dated, time for new material

Stephen [/B]
    Yeah, imagine that. A salesman telling jokes. Reminds me of the young girl that asked her gynecologist if anal sex was safe and he told her to make sure she uses protection. She asked if she could get pregnant doing that and he said "sure, where do you think salesmen come from?"

Re: The Georgian Purchases A Chain Saw

Originally posted by outside rep

A Georgian walks into a hardware store and asks for a chain saw that will cut 6 trees in one hour. The salesman recommends the top of the line model. The Gerogian is suitably impressed, and buys it.

The next day he brings it back and says, "This chainsaw is defective. It would only cut down 1 tree and it took ALL DAMN DAY!"

The salesman takes the chain saw, starts it up to see what's wrong, and the Georgian says, "What's that noise?"
    Shortly after that OSR, we ran you out of the state.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Reminds me of the young girl that asked her gynecologist if anal sex was safe and he told her to make sure she uses protection. She asked if she could get pregnant doing that and he said "sure, where do you think salesmen come from?" [/B]

Hahahaha! I had to go back to see what this post was about again after I read that . Great story and so appropriate here, 'cause that guy's going to the "Butt Motel" for the rest of his life.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast