Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea Bob

The best to your wife and yourself from me. Do you still live in South Texas? You know at one point we were not but 50 miles apart. Roy

R12 just seen the post, hope all is well, let me know if your heading back over here so we can get togehter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

I want to thank y'all for your kind words, again.
    Reeferman, That is exactly what she suffers from. And stress does make it more acute.

What you wrote about the chest pain being the fibro ... we believe that is the case here when she experienced her chest pain last week.

The results say she is not suffering in her heart. So it's the fibro.

I am remaining here in Central Texas, 78644, near Austin. Anyone want to get together for iced tea ... let me know

Hey R12. I know exactly what you are involved with. My wife was diagnosed five years ago with sudden inset full body rhumatoid arthitis. That is just as debilitating as fibro. Man I watched that woman just lay in bed for days crying because she hurt so bad. There didn't seen to be anything the docs could do for her. Every sure cure was way out of our grasp financially. One drug was $4000.00 a month on top of the other $2000.00 we were already were spending. Embril was one of the wonder drugs that we could'nt afford so I called them and told them our plight. They have a program for folks like us and she was able to get on it for only $4000.00 a year. It helped her quit a bit. She was able to get out of bed and go back to work which was huge for her.
    It's so hard to watch your wife be in so much pain and not be able to help her at all. I've always tried to protect her and keep her secure but when something like this happens all you can do is watch, helpless. It really sucks and makes me angry.
    The best ot you and your wife. I'll be thinking of you guys.
    Wally
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

R12 my friend, you definitely have my prayers and well wishes. Let me know if you need anything.
    Shane

God bless R12 hope it all works out. I know its well
    Tin Knockers BANG for a living

Your family is in our prayers as well.
    I Graduated! Now what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12