Question for H10-PM users

I just picked up a H10-PM today and need a little clarification on the settings when running in automatic mode. The manual says to use the medium switch position on R-22. The manual doesn't spell it out but the way I interrupt is that one would want to use the small setting for 410A. R-22 and 410A is the only two refrigerants that I work with so any constructive input on the setting when using the automatic mode would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    I just picked up a H10-PM today and need a little clarification on the settings when running in automatic mode. The manual says to use the medium switch position on R-22. The manual doesn't spell it out but the way I interrupt is that one would want to use the small setting for 410A. R-22 and 410A is the only two refrigerants that I work with so any constructive input on the setting when using the automatic mode would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    You got it right.

Remember to calibrate it before each use on SMALL before switching back to medium to use it on R-22.