Hmm

On my way out to my first call of the day. I went around slow moving traffic because the road was about to merge to one lane.About 3 miles down the road my shop calls and said that I took out someones mirror.WTF.No I did'nt.I never heard a sound . I drive a brand new van.Not a scratch on it and it's still that way.At no time was I under 40 MPH.I stopped and looked every inch of my van and told the shop to send him out to to me so we can have a little look see.He said never mind "I just snaped the mirror back on so it's fine.Next time watch what your doing."Ya right.I have never seen a mirror that just snaps back on have you? I sure would'nt trust it going 60+MPH.I really wanted to make right with this guy.I don't want to be thought of as a careless driver.So how come he did'nt want to look me in the eye?I'm so tired of people trying to scam their way through life.I'm going to take off ol Dave Lennox off my van and place a bullseye.

I was set up at a home show a few years ago and had an older couple come by and take 3 or 4 of the pens I had on the table to fill out entry forms for a “free thermostat” now these were just regular bic pens didn’t even have my name on them so I got my staple gun out from under that table and a few feet of string I had with me
    I tied and taped the pens off and went to staple it to the table but with the first shot I found out I was out of staples
    So back under the table I went for staples and the same old lady that stole my pens was back saying that staple just hit me in the eye
    I asked her to repeat herself because she was already 4 tables away when I finally had tried to staple the string off in the first place

She said yes I heard it and when I looked it hit me in the eye well I was ticked instantly first of all even if I was trying to hit her she was at least 32 ft away so I told he “lady I don’t know what you are trying to pull first of all you was at the end of the isle and second I was out of staples when you heard it go off “she just got a stupid look on her face and said no something hit me
    I told her “there is no way I could have hit you at the end of the isle even if I wanted to and if you would like to pursue this I have 4 witnesses here to say you are full of sh!t”
    She just put her glasses back on and walked away

Originally posted by thoglow
    I went around slow moving traffic because the road was about to merge to one lane.
    Probably someone who was properly pissed off that you have the gall and self-importance to think that your appointments are so much more important than everyone else who is waiting to merge. Your truck is an ad for your employer's business. Perhaps you shouldn't be jumping to the head of the line in front of all those potential customers.You got a phone call from one of those potential customers, there may be 3 more who will just remember the name on the truck when their A/C breaks down and call someone else.
    R2B4BTU

When she turned away ya should have shot her in the back of the head with a staple and then denied it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by otto
    Originally posted by thoglow
    I went around slow moving traffic because the road was about to merge to one lane.
    Probably someone who was properly pissed off that you have the gall and self-importance to think that your appointments are so much more important than everyone else who is waiting to merge. Your truck is an ad for your employer's business. Perhaps you shouldn't be jumping to the head of the line in front of all those potential customers.You got a phone call from one of those potential customers, there may be 3 more who will just remember the name on the truck when their A/C breaks down and call someone else.
    Just so you know I waited for someone to move but no one else did.I went around after 1 big rig and 2 cars went before me.It was a 250'stretch to the merge.Safe to go around.My boss knows I don't lie.How long would you wait?Also I had a walkin down with 50,000 dollars worth of product going bad so waiting for someone to move is time waisted.Again I ask you how long would you wait?As far as reputation our shop has been voted number 1 every year because of customer service.I'm an importaint part of that team.I respect every customer as well as everyone that I come in contact with.I know this because people call my shop and tell us it was a pleasure having me in their home.I never let that go to my head.That is my focus everyday. Now with my shoes on tell me what would you do?Because someone's mad it's ok to call and lie is that what you're saying?

the first and very last time I think lettering a van is wise to do. First, it costs some bucks.

I was doing a job on the other side of the state a few years back. I had a guy on the freeway, who I was passing, cause he was going 45 in a 70 mph zone. He speeds up so I don't pass him. guy is just being an idiot. I end up blowing by him. He calls the number on my truck, my cell phone. He says I did this and I did that. Total lie. I slow up, so he sees I am the one he is talking to on his cell phone and I yell EFF U and flip him off. At the same time as he hears me and reads my lips. It was hillarious. I wanted to be mad but gosh darn. I ended up laughing at the guy and he laughed back. It was funny. waved at the guy and went on my way.